chapter 5

Samarya's point of view 

Good morning everyone.

I woke up, finally from my dream world.

I woke and dashed to bathroom and got bathed and got nicely freshen up and then settled myself to breakfast bar in the kitchen.

"Hey mom " I said.

"Hello dear good morning, get quickly ready for your class, till then I will make your breakfast ready. " mom said.

 "okay" I said.

and went in my room and taken mobile  and I texted to Nish 

" Good morning ." I texted.

and yes I even texted to Aditya  

"Hey, good morning, have a nice day :) " 

And with this packing my daily bag went to hall.

"Breakfast is ready. "  mom said.

Settling myself on breakfast bar I had my breakfast, yes the breakfast was really tasty.

"mom that's  delicious." I said.

After finishing my breakfast I bade mom a good bye and dashed for my classes, and yes as always Nish was waiting for me in ground.

"Hi good morning Nish.  " I said.

" good morning Sammy ." Nish said. 

"I want to tell you many things. Lets go to class." I said.

"Okay lets go." Nish said.

Finally I and Nish reached class and attained our lectures.

In break time I told Nish. 

"Hey yesterday on instagram, Aditya Metha sent me a follow request and I accepted it and yes you know we chatted for sometime ", I said and showed her the chats.

"cool that's good , and if he does anything just tell me. I will tie him with a rocket and will leave that rocket in the sky", Nish said.

sometimes she is like mom, but after all she is  my besty.

And yes I forgot to tell you that  I am having my final exams after 2 months so I will not be available so much.

After attaining all the lectures I called up mom that I will be studying at Nish's home for the final exams. 

She said okay and then we reached to Nish's home and studied there.

Finally at evening  9 pm I reached home. Nish dropped me.

"Hey mom" I said.

"Hello dear, how was your day,  go and get freshen up" mom said. As usual she was busy in kitchen making dinner.

"Quite tired mom." I said .

"Go and get freshen up." mom said.

After I got freshen up,  I took my mobile  and turned on the  net in mobile. I got some messages of my friends and yes I got message from Aditya.

"Hello, good afternoon and morning, I couldn't text you because I was busy in lectures and now is the break time and sorry for not replying. " Adi texted.

yes that message was some hours ago. And I was not available the whole day. By seeing his message I replied.

"okay no problem :) and I am also sorry that even I not replied I was also busy in morning and my final classes are going on, you can text me on this time." I texted back.

And then I continued my chats with Nish.  And taking my mobile I headed to breakfast bar for dinner where mom was still busy with some work and I started my daily story narration to mom. While talking to mom a sudden ping  of  message from my mobile startled me and mom. So I checked my phone and it was Adi's message. I told mom 

Adi texted " ya, no problem anyways I wanted to tell you that my exams will be in 2 months these are final ones so I will not be able to talk with you ? is that okay ? actually today only college announced our final examinations. So will that be okay with you? whenever possible I will text you."

what a co-incidence   

"wow.......!! its okay no problem I wanted to tell you something......" I texted.

"what ?" Adi texted.

"even I also have my CA final examinations in 2 months" I texted. 

And lo! at the same time I and Adi  texted "what a co-incidence.....!!!!!!!!!" 

see, I said 

" even I would be not able to talk with you , as possible I will chat with you when I will get time" I texted.

"that's perfectly fine " Adi said.

By this time I have known about Adi that he is a kind of introvert and yes he is a closed book. that's nice by the way.

And then I texted," TTYL." 

Adi  texted," TTYL,  GN SD TC SW ."

I texted ,"what is SW by the way I understood GN SD TC but what's that ?"

Adi texted "SW means study well and I will be sleeping now since I have to wake up in morning."

I texted "oh then GN SD TC SW :)"

Adi texted " you also:)"

And then I had my dinner with mom and told her about my exams and also told her about that is same as with Adi and she was also surprised and yes I call him Adi.  And then we talked for some time and she told me about neighbouring anuty and their all stuff till then dad came.

so boring man all these anut and their stuff  

And dad came. I said "hello dad."

"Hello sam " dad said.

"get freshen up and have dinner " I said.

"yes beta." dad said.

with this I went into my room and mom and dad continued with their talks.

After that I went into my room and lost in my slumber sleep.

************************************************************

hello to all readers

and sorry for not updating it daily :< 

 since I am busy with some work

happy  new year to all :)

hope so coming year will be good and bring happiness to all your lives.

hope so you all will like the content 

and do vote comment and share 

enjoy reading :)