Chapter 2

Aditya's point of view

Hello everyone! I am Aditya Metha you have almost known me in prologue 2.

I am an engineering student,basically I am doing computer engineering,I am fond of computers like computers fascinate me. I like to observe and try new programs. I am very much fascinated to this. I am from Delhi and I do engineering from Delhi Technological university. It is the best university in Delhi.

I live in joint family with my mom and dad, uncle and anut.I am single child of my parents. And Vihan is son of my uncle and anut. I and Vihan are of almost of same age but there is some  difference between us.

As one knows there is hardly any life without friends,so I have two best friends one is Vihan and other one is kartik. We three are best trio in college.And I have small group of friends other than these two animals.

I know I am saying these two as animals but at last of the day they two are my best friends.Other than them my group consists of Pratham, Vishal, Manas and Raj.

Since Vihan and I do different type of engineering so we have different group of friends.In break time we all friends meet at one place that favourite place, The college cafeteria.

And about Vihan. He is son of my uncle and anut and yes he is doing Software engineering. We do help in each others presentations.

The best time in college is the time spent in cafeteria, it's the best one. After the break is completed we go into our respective classes and attain our remaining lectures.

Today in break time we were playing truth and dare with the whole combined group. And lo! First of all I got out and vishal is asking question.

" Truth or dare Adi... but wait you always choose truth So today on public demand you will have to choose dare " grinning, said Vishal.

Everyone started supporting Vishal for this. I don't like to take dare at all, and vishal knows this very well.

Glaring at Vishal, I said "okay,so I will take dare."

Darn it !

Showing all his 32 teeths he said,"as A dare,I want you to send a request to a girl on Instagram and talk with her, that's all."

Seriously..

"Are you serious,Vishal ?" I asked mortified.

"Yes" all said in unison.

Vishal, Kartik and Vihan knows very well that I don't talk much with girls and I never did this.

"Okay" finally defeated I said.

And I know that I can never win, and arguing with Vishal, Kitrik and Vihan was like talking to wall and even Kartik and Vihan were also on Vishal's side.

Party change,that's not good .

So as my dare stated, I have to send a request to a girl so I sent a request to a girl named 'sammy_gupta05'.

Her profile stated as
"Samarya Gupta
Doing CA
A book worm
Potter head
Enjoy every moment of life :) "

So I find her suitable so I sent her follow request and texted "Hey"

I forgot to tell you I am in last year of engineering same as with all of my friends.

And continued with my work.
**********************************
Hello to all readers
Do vote comment and share
Hope so you all will love it
Love you all
Feel free to comment
Do tell my mistakes so as I can  improve myself
Do give me a feedback

Enjoy reading 😊