chapter 8

Dedicated to parasnis123 and V1D1SHA

Samarya's POV

Finally exams are finished and I can say I have covered 100% of my distance and just waiting for the results.

And now I can go anywhere I want and of course with my one and only travel partner Nishita you know Nish.

So finally at night after long 20 minutes discussion we decided to go to churchgate. So tommorow we will go to churchgate then to hanging garden and then kamla nehru national park and lastly girgaon chaupati for fulfilling our cravings and receiving vitamin SEA.

So we decided to meet at CST and then we will board train and land to Dadar and then catch western line train towards Churchgate.

We mumbaikars....

And then taken bus and the last stop to hanging garden. On the way we had seen a red elegant vintage car.

Man it is just so sexy....

The best time to go to garden is in morning...just imagine your morning with beautiful breathtaking view of trees and cold winds fanning you slowly.

Mand mand vara(a marathi phrase for slow winds)

So finally I met nish and we were in garden and just look at atmosphere so refreshing and fresh. so we walked down and had our breakfast there and then we clicked many pics and most if my gallery had pics it was of nish and nature.

You know nature can turn you into anything like whatever you want to.
When I am near nature I feel like it's a part of me which gets better each and every moment and yes it also turns me to a photographer.

So after hanging garden we went to kamla nehru park then there we saw the whole damn view of Mumbai.

It's just exceptionally beautiful ...

And then we headed to further direction seeing granny's shoe but we got a pinched when we read the instructions that stated as,
"Only kids under 12 are allowed no one else"

You know how you feel when you want to do something and you cannot.

Then regular pics and after sometime taking bus we reached girgaon chaupati. We ordered some food and by aroma from different stalls we were literally carving for each one to just taste that. Then we had our food and after that our favourite part the
VITAMIN SEA.

We played there like anything in water and finally we were back to our homes in evening.

And my daily routine, telling of whole ramkatha to mom, and dad is on business trip to London.

Beautiful city

And helping mom, And after talking with Adi finally I lost on my slumber sleep.

Good night.

***********************************

Hello readers
Hope so you will all like the update
Do vote comment and share
Hoping so you all do best in your lives :)

Glossary:
Ramkatha- a phrase used in hindi for narration of story
Eg.: sunno iski ramkatha
(Listen to his story)
The car..

: sunno iski ramkatha             (Listen to his story) The car