Chapter 3

Samarya's point of view

Finally the homework is done and I took my mobile and accepted his request and then I got a "Hey " message from him.

So I texted him "hello " and then I was engaged in WhatsApp talking with Nish.

Then after 5 minutes I got a message from Adi on Instagram as "hii ".

I texted him "How are you ?"

Adi texted " I am fine, what about you ?"

I texted " I am good "

Adi texted " cool, where are you from ?"

I texted " from Mumbai, and you ?"

Adi texted " from Delhi ".

I texted "what do you study ?"

Adi texted "I am doing computer engineering ,last year student and you ?"

I texted "I am in final year CA ."

Adi texted "ohk"

I texted " what is your name actually ?"

Adi texted " Aditya Metha and yours ? "

I texted "Samarya Gupta "

Adi texted " nice name, quite a different one. "

I texted ,"thanks and ttyl and Gnsdtc :)"

Adi texted "ttyl,Gnsdtc :)"

Then I kept my mobile aside, now my favourite time has came up and that is to tell my whole day to mom.

"Hey mom " I said

"Hii duggu " mom said

" so how was your day mummy ?" I asked

"All normal, you say what happened today? " mom Asked

"Today on instagram, a boy named some Adi Metha sent me a follow request and I accepted that request after that I did my regular homework and did normal chatting with him for some time  and then my favorite time came up and I said that I will talk with him later, like I wanted to ask you that's okay na  ?" I said.

"okay no problem as long as he is good you can talk with him, if he just does anything to you or just text anything wrong just tell me, i will fire him, don't  worry, continue love you , i believe in you, you will not do anything wrong , love you beta. " said mom.

"thanks mom, love you ,everybody should get a mom like you ." I said .

"love you beta , now have dinner " said mom.

"yeah mom" I said .

After having dinner I and mom talked for sometime  and dad came from office and he directly went to freshen up . 

After he came he said " hii sam" 

"Hello dad! have your dinner first " I said .

"yes", dad said.

After dad had his dinner.

our best  time ! the family time. we talked for sometime like we talked about our day Routine and went to our respected rooms and went to sleep .

good night friends   

As soon as I lied on bed. I went down to deep slumber sleep.

***********************************************************************************************
hello to all readers  

sorry since its late night and i had an urgent work so i couldn't Update yesterday.

Do vote comment and share 

enjoy reading :)