chapter 4

Aditya's point of view

I and Vihan are in same room, we sleep in the same room. And after farewell to samarya my favourite time has came up.

Talking to each other freely yes I can say it as my favourite time. We had our family dinner and we all chatted for some time and then headed to our own respective rooms.

As usual I and Vihan discussed about tomorrow's schedule and our presentation stuff.

And suddenly Vihan asked ," Have you talked to the girl you sent request on Instagram, what did she say, tell me "

Yes he asked as excited as a 5 year old child is going to get a gift.

I was quite puzzled by seeing his excitement and yes I forgot to tell you about that Vihan had a girlfriend and it just broke up past week. She was his first girlfriend.

Poor Vihan !

So now as a resolution he decided that he would never try this girlfriend stuff and he knew that it was for the first time I was talking to a girl besides studies.

And yes! I talk to girls only for studies not other stuff, this was my first time.

Learned from his experience of having girlfriend......poor Vihan!

And trying to pretend as normal as I could I started "Yes I talked to her and her name is Samarya Gupta. "

"That's a different name."  Vihan said with an aww... expression in his face.

What's aww... In this

So rolling my eyes I said , " Yes, that's a quite different name and  she said she is in final year of CA so she is of same age ."

"Oh yeah! " Vihan said.

"Yes, she is beautiful and I chatted with her for some time and it was quite a good time", I said.

Indeed it was good.

"Okay, bro now let's sleep we have to go college tommorow and talk about your dare." Vihan said.

"Okay good night sweet dreams ", I said.

"Yes same to you", Vihan said.
And then I Got lost into My world of dreams.

**********************************
Sorry readers I am updating late because of some sought of work.
I apologise for this. Hope you all will like this chapter.

Do vote comment and share
Enjoy reading 😊