chapter 9

Aditya's point of view

Finally the vacation started and yes my birthday is also going to come, I am so excited and looking forward to celebrate it.

So finally the day before my birthday came and all behaved weird.

Like seriously!!...

Mom just thrown me out of house in evening and said don't come back till 11.

Like what...who throws you out of house

Then grumbling went out of the house just strolling on the streets taking pictures of whatever fascinates me like the candids of people enjoying the street food, the street lights like anything.

But that's good you know actually got a good me time with myself. So on the way I seen a garden so there just strolling  I wished.... I wished what if samarya was my partner my better half and we both just walking hand in hand and enjoying the silence of the nature and each others company.
But my train of thoughts was broken when I collided with a man and we both mumbled sorry to each other and was on my way to garden.

When I entered the garden and seen some children playing there. So I thought to play with them and they agreed to play with me. So caring of nothing what the people will say I started playing with them taking the pictures of them candid. Just felt inner peace to be myself for what I am. Then taking a cute selfie with all children I bade them goodbyes and was on way to returning home.

Near the building I seen Vihan was standing down.

Vihan said "Hey...where were you?"
I said while rolling my eyes on him      "as of you don't know anything, was being thrown out by all"

Seeing my expression he is laughing. Then turning back like a flash he blindfolded my eyes.

Damm him...

And then he took me up in home. All there was a pin drop silence, I was a bit tensed and removed the blind fold.

I asked "is someone here? Vihan where the hell are you and where are everyone?..mom anuty dad..uncle"
But there was no response from anyone.

I was just about to take the phone to call Vihan. And lo! Everyone from back yelled a big "bowwww........"
and I am pretty sure I was near about to get a heart attack. And suddenly all the lights were on and brightness was all around. My eyes took time to adjust the brightness all around. And a happy birthday song was played.

I am literally overwhelmed and the happiest person on earth to have such family.

Then after the birthday song we had the cake. And just say it was just yum my favourite flavour the Dutch chocolate. And really in such short time everything was arranged.

After that mom and dad came forward and pulled me into the best hug and saying happy birthday son God bless you... and there was the different spark in their eyes. That spark showed the pride the honour that they have for me and in mind I promised to myself to never ever to break that pride and honour. And I was literally having tears in eyes and that were the tears of happiness. And it was the best birthday ever.

Then the gift session there were 4 main gifts wrapped in same gift paper and others were different. Mom had one gift dad had other and the other 2 gifts were from uncle and anut and last one was from Vihan. Then everyone urged to open the gifts given by them.

The exciting part....recieveing gifts but not giving them......dont look at me just kidding.

So here goes the gift list:

1. The mom's gift: the latest model iPhone xs black colour

2. The dad's gift: The GoPro

I always wanted to purchase this so was saving for this...I dont like to ask for things.

3. Uncle and anut's gift: it was apple mac book latest model the silver colour

The mac is soo slim and elegant....wow

4. Vihan's gift: the latest model of  iWatch with Navy blue band.

Vihan is the big fan of apple products...I am also but not much as Vihan I always look for best whether its android or iOS or any other.

And then we enjoyed the party like hell. As if there is no tommorow. But this was not the end yet then dad grabbing everyone's attention and said, "ladies and gentlemen this is not the end yet. Adi dear I have one more surprise for you." And I am like wow.

What will be that?....

Giving a brown envelope dad said,"open it son and see your surprise."

Oh my goooddddd.....

And the surprise was a trip to my dream place Mumbai. Now I will seriously go nuts all the happiness in one day.

As I seen the tickets I just remembered one name.

SAMARYA

I would surely love to meet her and give her the surprise.

And not only just me but with Vishal and Kartik are accompanying me.

The buds trip is best thing.

But I am bit sad since Vihaan will not be accompanying me to trip, I would feel some lonely.

Just some since I have these 2 animals with me.

So I made a mental note to myself that to go to trip with him. So after looking the ticket the date of departure was day after tommorow.

Pinch me... seriously this is the dream.

Vihaan besides me. As if reading my mind seriously pinched me.
"Oouchhh..."

Jerkhead stupid idiot.....

Then after the gift session. Having a grand dinner everyone bade their goodbyes and went to respective homes. We ie. I and Vihaan were finally in our room.

During talks (not now few days back). I told Sam about my birthday and she told hers and we were like bestfriends

Like bestfriend....

We talked daily in chats. That was becoming a habit to have a talk with her not whole day though only for 5 minutes but that was enough. That felt good.

Vihaan knows everything by the way.
Sometimes I think what if samarya was part of our family. As far as I know everyone would accept her and will love her. She is comfortable with everyone.

So I thought a surprise for her and told Vihaan about it. He said that would be great idea. And helped me to give surprise to her.

Before sleeping we hugged each other. And with a wry smile I said,"Hey I will miss you idiot."

Vihaan said," I will miss you too sleepy head.

And then I said," so should I wake you up in morning?"

Vihaan siad,"okay but normally"
Remembering earlier encounter.

And we smiled and lost into slumber sleep.

On next day.

I woke up Vihaan.

Normally okay.

By saying," wake up you jerkhead:

Vihaan," haan na yaar.....just 2 minutes pleaseeee....."

I said," No! Please wake up now you have to study damn wake up"

It's more difficult to wake him up. Dating is more easy than waking up.

After waking up vihaan at morning 6, I slept again you definitely know why..

Then afterwards I woke up.

*********************************
Finally after a long time.
Let's see what happens in Mumbai? Will they both meet

Vote share and comment😄😊