It's Time To Go

Rey's P.O.V.

I sit there laughing with Finn and Rose and I sense him again. My smile fades. I look over at a table in the distance of the food court. The table is empty except for him. He looks at me with no expression. If there is any, it's sadness. I look away from him and he fades away as I block him out. I keep staring at the same spot, hoping he won't come back.

"Rey, are you alright?" Finn asks me.

I shake my head a bit and come back to reality. "What? Oh, I mean yeah."

"Oh, cause it looks like you just lost it for a second."

"Nope."

"Well anyways, do you like the sandwich? It's a new item on the menu."

I pick up the sandwich with my hands and take a bite of it. "Yeah, it's great." I say with a mouthful of food. It is good, then again, any food is better than the portions on Jakku. Finn picks up his sandwich and does the same. Finn is a sloppy eater, he must be hungry. When he takes the sandwich out of his mouth there is food all over his face. Did he even get it in his mouth?

"Finn, you have a little something..." I say, rubbing the side of my mouth to show where all the food is.

"Oh, let me help you." Rose says as she grabs a napkin and wipes the corners of his mouth while looking into his eyes. I look away feeling uncomfortable. I'm third-wheeling so hard right now. Once she puts the napkin back on the table, there is an awkward silence. Finn opens his mouth to say something but Poe comes running over looking very worried. "Finn. Rey. Can I talk to you?" Finn and I look at each other and both know what this is about. We start to get up from our seats when Rose buts in. "Where are you guys going?" Finn looks at me for an answer and I shrug. I look at Poe and grab his arm. "Come on, Poe. I'm sure Finn will meet us in a sec." We walk ahead, giving Finn the chance to tell Rose about the hacker.

We go to the same room before. Poe's room. I never noticed it but me and Poe have become really close. Since I've met him, he has shown me a lot of tricks when it comes to flying. He's a really good friend.

"What is it? Did you find out who the hacker is?" I ask.

"No, but he hacked us again, and I found it's location."

"Really? Where?"

"Crait. More specifically, our old base."

"Wait, the old base? So that has to mean that it's someone we know."

"Exactly."

"Wait, wouldn't they know where the base is now, if we know them. Why would they be hacking us for our location then?"

"I don't know, someone could have payed them?"

"Well we need to go. We need to get him." I say ready to head out the door but as I grab the handle, Poe grabs my other hand. "Wait." He says. I look at my hand that's in his and I pull it away from his. "You can't go," He says, "it's too dangerous. If we have to go, the whole Resistance has to go as well. We can't afford to let this guy escape. And I don't want you to get hurt."

I open my mouth to say something but Finn opens the door and comes in and closes it behind him. "Did you tell her?" I ask. He nods.

"And?"

"And now she won't talk to me."

"What?"

"She said she felt like she wasn't important enough. She's jealous that I told you and not her."

"Finn, I-"

"I know, let's just talk about it later. What's wrong?" He asks turning towards Poe.