Just You.

Rey's P.O.V.

"Is this it?" Audrey asks.

"Yeah."

"I wasn't expecting them to keep him at the Great Temple."

"Neither was I."

We land on Yavin-4 and it's definitely where Ben is. I can feel him. "Okay, I'm gonna go." I say grabbing my lightsaber.

"Wait, you're going by yourself?"

"Yeah. I need someone waiting in case we're being shot at by the time we're coming back."

"Oh, great."

"You can do this, Audrey."

"Thanks and good luck."

I leave the Falcon. We landed right outside the great temple so we wouldn't be picked up on their scanners. It's almost dark. To the right it's a pretty sunset, but to the left it looks like a storm is coming. There's a nice cool breeze.

As I walk closer, I try to feel his presence. I feel it more and more as I walk. It seems like he's underground. I just need to figure how to get down there.

There's not many troopers here because they're all back at the star destroyer, which is a good thing. Since they hid him in the Great Temple, there's a lot of bushes to hide in. I hide in one behind a pedestal at the entrance. I'm right outside of what should be the "inside" even though it's still outside. This place is so old that it's all broken down and grass growing through the walls. The whole thing is made out of stone and rocks. There seems be a lot of hallways from here. How am I supposed to find him in there?

I look around. It's clear and I start to move until I see Hux come out with the seven men. I go back into the bush quickly so he doesn't notice I'm there. I sit against the wall but peak my head over so I can see. I stay completely still. He's about ten feet away from me and faces the seven men behind him. "I want him dead. I've had enough of him and that stupid girl. I swear, love is a weakness." He turns to one of the few stormtroopers near him. "Tell our executioner to meet me at cell 37 in 3 hours. I have a job for him." The troopers nod and walk away. Hux and the seven men start walking towards a ship. As they pass me, I hold my breath and follow them with my eyes, hoping they don't see me. They pass me and I wait a moment so I can sprint inside. They're a good distance now that they won't notice me. I get up and run inside.

Okay. Cell 37. Where is that? I look around for signs. Wait. There wouldn't be signs here. This place is so old. I need to calm down. I go into the corner of a short hallway with a couple windows. I close my eyes. Okay, Ben. Where are you? I feel him right under me. I just need to find some stairs that lead there.

I search all around the area that I feel him in until I finally come across some stairs. I run down them so fast I'm surprised I didn't trip and fall. At the bottom of the stairs is  a hallway of cells. I smile knowing I'm close. Really close. I'm about to run but I see something in the corner of my eye. There's a table with a chair. Probably where the guard is supposed to be. On the table I see Kylo's lightsaber. I grab it and I feel a tingle go down my spine the moment I touch it. I put in my belt next to my saber and run down the hallway, looking at the cell numbers. It seems like I'm running for ever until I get closer and closer to his cell. "34... 35... 36... 37!" I grab the nob and turn it. Well at least I try to. It's locked. I back away from the door. I focus and run and kick the door open. The light from outside shines in Ben's bruised, cut body. "Ben!" I run over to him. I put one of my hands on his cheek and lift his head up to look at me. "Rey?" He says confused. "Yes. I'm here and I'm gonna get you out of here." I ignite my lightsaber and cut the chains that he's attached to. I then very, carefully cut the cuffs around his wrist. His arms are free. "You came back?" He asks.

"Of course I did."

"What made you come back?"

I smile slightly. "Let's just say, I was tired of waiting for you." He smiles and stares at me. We have a moment and I almost forget where we are for a second. I shake my head gently and come back to reality.

"Who were those guys. The guys with Hux?"

"The Knights of Ren. They're also children that Snoke corrupted and then grew up to be the most cruel men in the galaxy. Snoke thought I was the most powerful out of them, so he made me their leader. Now they're turning on me."

"Okay, that tells me one thing. We got to get out of here now!" I start to go out the door but I feel his hand grab mine.

"Rey, wait!"

I turn around. "Yeah?"

"I've realized something while we've been apart."

"Ben, we need to g-"

"No. I need to say this." He says as he pulls me in closer.

I stay quiet. He continues, "I thought I knew what I wanted since I turned to the First Order. I was so wrong. I realized that all I ever really wanted wasn't to be like Darth Vader, to kill Luke Skywalker, to destroy the Resistance or to rule the galaxy. It was you. Just you." I stand there not knowing what to do. My heart is beating so fast that it might explode. My eyes travel back and forth from both of his eyes. I grab the back of his head and push him into me and our lips combine once again, except this time I don't think he'll betray me. He picks me up and my legs instinctively go behind his back. My hands move to both sides of his head. I push his lips harder against mine. I wish this could never end, but if we don't leave now, we'll both die. I pull away but his lips try to touch mine again, not being satisfied and not wanting me to pull away. "We have to go." I whisper. He takes a deep breath. "I know." He puts me down. "We need something to cover you up."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want your wounds to get worse. They have a better chance of getting infected if you don't put a top on."

"That's an excuse."

I shrug. "Maybe, but you know I'm right. Now, they had to put your shirt somewhere." I look around the cell and see black cloth in the corner of the room. "Ah." I pick it up and hand it to him. He grabs it and puts it on in annoyance. "Okay, are we ready now?" He asks.

"Not quite."

I grab his saber from my side and hand it to him. "You might need this." He nods and takes it. We leave the cell, ready for what's to come.

We manage not to get spotted so far. We're at the entrance. The Falcon's close. Ben and I look around to see if it's clear. It's raining and pitch dark. It's clear of stormtroopers and we start sprinting. We get closer and closer to the Falcon. We almost leave the Great Temple before we hear lightsabers ignite behind us.

"Now where exactly do think you two are going?"

We turn around and see Hux and the Knight of Ren standing behind him with their lightsabers ignited.