Kashyyyk

Rey's P.O.V.

I sit next to Ben on the Millennium in silence. Poe and Finn are piloting the ship because of my injury. Ben is staring at the table in front of him, not even blinking. I look at his hand resting on the table. I put my hand over his. "You're not alone. I'm right here."

He turns his head towards at me. He takes his other hand, that's not under mine, and puts his palm on my cheek and leans in and kisses me. It's not a normal kiss. It's more of a kiss to say thank you. We separate. "It's okay. She'll be fine. Especially when she sees you."

"I hope so."

"She will. All she ever wanted was for her son to come home."

He nods and I continue, "Besides. I heard Kashyyyk is one of the most beautiful planets in the galaxy."

"It is."

"You've been there?"

"Once, with my father. He went there for Chewy, obviously and I went along. I wonder if it's changed since then."

"Maybe." 

He widens his eyes and look at me very concerned. "Gosh, Chewy. He'll probably rip my arm off or worse."

"I'll make sure he doesn't."

He smiles slightly. Every time I see him smile I see the little boy he was before Kylo Ren. It's like the little boy is back but all grown up. "Hey, guys." Audrey says peaking her head out from the doorway of the room we're in.

"Hey, are we close yet?" I ask.

"Yeah, there's probably like 5 minutes left."

"Um, I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"Poe... is he...-"

"-No. He's not taken."

"Oh."

"Why? Hmm?"

"Just wondering."

"Sure."

A couple minutes go by with me nagging Audrey about Poe and I feel the ship land. I start to get up and Ben immediately gets up. "Hey, slow down. You're still injured."

"Ben, I wasn't shot in the legs. I can walk perfectly." I get up and grab his right hand. We start walking off the ship with Audrey in front of us. On the way out, we bump into Finn and Rose on the left. Finn glares at us. Rose seems to be more supportive though. I gesture for them to go first. Finn doesn't budge so Rose pulls him off the ship. I look at Ben and he gives a concerned look. I sigh and we walk off the Millennium. The first person to greet us is Chewy. Not surprised. It takes him a second to realize that his best friend's killer is 20 feet away from him, but when he does, he's not happy. "RRRRRAAAWWWWRRR." He starts to charge at Ben, but I get in the way and he stops. "Chewy. He's back. He's good. He's a friend now." He looks back in forth between me and Ben. He seems really confused. He shoves me away and walks slowly towards Ben. Ben looks up at Chewy, a little scared. Chewy stares at Ben for a second, deciding what to do. Then he makes a decision. His arms go around Ben to give him a hug. Ben's arms go around him, answering it. Chewy seems really happy. Now that I think about it, Chewy probably held him in his lap when he was just a baby. Geez, the roller coaster this guy has been on...

They separate but it seems like Ben doesn't want to let go. He walks over to me and grabs my hand. The others had already gone inside where we're staying. Chewy looks down at our hands and tilts his head. I go on my tip toes and kiss Ben on the cheek. Chewy then raises his arms. "RAAAAWWWR." I laugh and we all walk inside.

A wookie escorts us to our rooms. They only allowed us three rooms so one for Finn and Rose, one for Poe and Audrey and one for me and Ben. There's also only one bed per room, so that should be interesting with Poe and Audrey. The thought of me and Ben sharing a bed doesn't concern me. At all. Most of my life, I've slept alone. No one to wake up to.

Ben and I walk into our room and he sets down our bags. Ben and I look around the room. It's not that luxurious. It was made for Wookiees anyway. But it's nicer than Jakku or any room I've stayed in before, except Ben's. His was pretty nice actually.
The room is in a circular shape. It's pretty big. The bed is against the wall to my right. To my left, is a bathroom and next to it is a dresser. The balcony outside our room, across from me, catches my eye. I walk out and feel the cool breeze. The view is amazing. I can see why Leia came to this planet when she wanted to retire. It's beautiful. I can see other houses and little pavilions up in the sky held up by trees next to the beach. I've never seen such clean water in my life. It's so blue. The sky is blue and only a couple of clouds with the Sun's rays beaming down on us. In the distance I can see huge mountains with a lot of plant life.

As I'm enjoying the view, I feel Ben's hand touch my lower back. I look at him next to me. He looks at the view and takes a deep breath of fresh air. "I've missed this place." He says quietly.

"I can see why. I could stay here forever with you."

"Me too." He looks down. "I never got a chance to say this, but since we're alone, I can finally say it."

"Say what?"

He turns his head and looks directly at me. "I lo-"

Then the door swings open.

"You guys coming or not?" Finn says annoyed. I nod my head and look back at Ben. "Can you tell me later what you were gonna say?"

"Uh, Yeah." He looks disappointed but I grab his hand and we walk out the door.

A/N: Sorry that this was a really sad chapter but I just noticed that this story is #1 on reylo and I just want to thank every single one of you that voted or even viewed it. If it wasn't for you guys I never would have made it to the top and I know it's not that big of a deal but it is to me and I have you guys to thank for it so THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL.