Prologue Part 3

Hi my name is Stephen. Ethan's dad. Before you start reading please note... Sorry I slipped on the cat. Anyway, please not I will not be telling you my full backstory because it is to long and really boring. I'm just gonna do the part when I met Jennifer so the book doesn't become about me. Thank you for reading. Please continue.

     Hi my name is Stephen. Stephen Canto. I started Bleeker high today and it was great. It all started when I woke up and everything was perfect. I got bacon for breakfast, my hair wasn't tangled, and my nice plad shirt was washed. Then I set off through Black Forest. I study there a lot after school. It is a beautiful bird sanctuary. When I reached school, which took nearly an hour, I went strait to Homeroom. They gave out locker combinations and schedules as usual and to everybody's surprise cupcakes. When everybody was done eating the bell rang and I was off to Math. I had nearly every subject mastered so the algebra test was easy for me. Then after Math I had Biology and Chemistry and so on and so forth. I did good in everything but Chemistry. Chemistry is hard for me. So I left the school a few minutes before the bell rang to get time to do my homework. When I finally reached Black Forest I could hear the bell ringing in the distance. I set my homework in my lap and started to do it when suddenly this beautiful girl turned the corner. She was perfect for me...