Chapter 1/ School

I never really went to school because the kids there would probably pick on me like they did in preschool. But, then one day my parents said I had to go to school. So here's the story.

I went over to a friends house. My friends name was William and I was also friends with his brother Criss, short for Christopher. So we were playing with Lord of the Rings action figures and reading some books when I overheard my parents talking to each other. I could only make out the words Ethan and school. That's when I got really nervous and started to panic. After that I knew I would have to go to school. My friends noticed I was panicking and helped calm me down, even though it took about ten minutes before my heart was beating normally again. Then my parents came into the room and said it was time for me to leave and that I could go back over on the weekend. So, I said bye to my friends and we were off back towards home. I drifted off to sleep and I awoke in bed with my parents talking in my room. It was more stuff about me going to school. I had calmed down about the whole subject but I still didn't want to go to school. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't forget about me and school.