Prologue

2 Years Ago

       "Ichigo, you didn't make enough ratings, that's why we're doing this." Kumiko, the writer of Aikatsu said.
        "If replacing me with Akari wasn't enough, huh?" She yelled starting to cry.
       "Now Ichigo—"
       "Kumiko, being an actress is all I've ever known, but I won't get any parts in other productions if people see Ichigo instead of the character I'm playing the role as. My heart is this soul, please!"
       "I'm sorry Ichigo. If we went on with you as main character the whole time things could be different, but we cast Akari and—"
        "So I'm a mistake?" Akari yelled entering Kumiko's office. "I'm done playing nice with miss original main character. Everyone loves her and hates me! Maybe if you put romance in the show things could have been different but nooooooo"
        "Akari, Ichigo, Aikatsu Stars will go on, that's that. Anything else is not my problem." Kumiko said with a cold tone. "Now out with you two." The girls sighed and left.

        "Akari I—"
"I don't wanna hear it! You're not the one at fault for bad ratings, you wouldn't understand." Akari yelled before running away.

As Ichigo was leaving, the main character of Aikatsu Stars, Yume Nijino walked in. Her face lit up as she saw Ichigo.
       "Ichigo-chan! I've always wanted to meet you! How are—"
       "Don't talk to me! I hope you enjoy your newfound fame." Ichigo yelled cutting Yume off. Ichigo widened her eyes at how she just talked to someone, but the ache in her head increased with too much shame to say much more. "I'm sorry....have fun while it lasts." She mumbled before she went out the door.

       Soon afterwards, Ichigo completely changed her appearance. She had her hair in box braids with blue ombré hair extensions braided in to make it longer, and her style completely changed to punk. It was a coping mechanism of course; Ichigo wanted to break her Aikatsu airhead sweetheart image. She was definitely no airhead, but that was her character persona. She couldn't bare anything that resembled her persona.

       Meanwhile, Akari took back up a passion she gave up for Aikatsu, ballet. She had to practice and put on effort to go back on pointe, but when she was able to go back on pointe, she found herself in ballet. There was still an empty feeling in her heart, however, she managed to stay distracted.

       Naoto went on to modeling, and he did so well that he didn't mind Aikatsu ending.
A year after the show ended, Ichigo's bad girl look got her a role in a gang war drama, Naoto was cast into the same show, and season 1 had just ended in Aikatsu Stars.