Chapter 4

"Yume, right?" Aoi asked. Yume nodded.  Ran rolled her eyes.
        "What do you want, knock-off Ichigo?"
        "K, based on what I watched in the show, weren't you guys best friends?"
        "We hated her, even before she went psycho."
        "Well, Ichigo looked down on everyone and would say the meanest things. Especially when Akari entered the picture. She thought she owned the show and Kumiko shut it down because of her rotten attitude."  Aoi hated Yume, yet didn't mind trashing Ichigo's name.
        "Being the lead role, I judge based on how Kumiko behaves towards the me versus the rest of the cast. Kumiko is very manipulative and is probably has more to do with it than you think. Was Ichigo nice at first?"
         "Yeah, but as soon as Akari entered the picture, she became worse as Akari won all our hearts and she was jealous." Aoi was knowingly lying.  Akari was bullied by everyone except for the new cast.
         "You know, we're almost done season 2 as the show is starting to air, and this is the last season before the whole show is over. Kumiko was threatening to have Elza take over the show.  A lot has gone down actually, and Kumiko has clearly stated to me how she gives her pep talks to all lead characters."
        "Not our problem."
       "Kumiko was a sweetheart, stop trying to lie about her to defend Ichy-girl."
       "I gave you truth, take it or leave it. I don't need any high opinion of you. Just know that Kumiko is the only wolf in sheeps clothing around here." Yume said before storming out. 
       "I bet trash girl 3 is going to befriend trash girl 1 now." Aoi scoffed in a cocky tone.  

       Ichigo looked up into Yume's eyes, only to look down again as she was leaning against the wall.

        "Kumiko manipulated you, right?" Yume said.  Ichigo stared wide eyed.  That was out of the blue.  2 years ago she hated this girl, yet she couldn't hate her anymore.
       "Uhhh ummm I don't know." She said looking away.
       "Out of nowhere, wasn't it?"
        "I mean, I was pretty rude last time we saw each other."
        "Well, yeah, but you were upset at the time and people may change overtime."
        "Well, I've definitely tried my best to change, but how come you bring p Kumiko out of the bIue?"
       "I overheard those girls, and assumed Kumiko had something to do with it."
        "To do with what?"
         "The diva act I'm hearing about."
         "Uhhh I don't know..."
         "I guess it's weird that I'm bringing this up to you.  I just figured since Kumiko is hell to deal with, you probably had similar experience."
        "Oh.....I don't know what you mean by manipulation."
        "Why don't we go somewhere else to talk about this, maybe my place?"
         "Oh, sure." Ichigo said.

          As Ichigo walked to the bus stop with Yume, Aoi and Ran walked past them.  Aoi looked and said to Ran, "Of course Ichigo would be talking to her."  Yume turned around.
          "Your show ended 2 years ago, you might as well drop your ur grudge." Yume said, slightly annoyed.
          "Do people seriously still hate you?" Ichigo asked.
         "The fact that you even spoke to me was a shocker."

         "So, have you been watching the show?"
         "Aikatsu Stars?"
         "Yeah"
         "I watched maybe episode 5."
         "Besides the adults, our cast was actually the drama club of my middle school, and we're all best friends." Yume said bringing in some tea.
          "Oh?"
          "We were performing a script Subaru wrote as a school play, and Kumiko came to watch.  I was playing the lead role, which is what caught her eye."  Yume took a sip of tea.
       "Wow, really?"
       "She was nice at first, but became hell afterwards." Ichigo looked at her curiously. "She knew Ako and Kanata were dating, but she made Ako play herself having a crush on Subaru just for ratings."
       "What?"
       "2 months into the filming, she decided to add a love story between us, but Subaru and I didn't want to showcase our relationship for TV.  She didn't care. Ugh.  No one can stand her. We're almost done filming for season 2, then we can finally be done." Yume said.
       "I'm glad your sketchy hell is ending soon." Ichigo said taking a sip of tea.
        "We're having a big party friday night. You should join us! We'd love to have a brave survivor of the fittest." Yume said with a laugh.
        "Really?"
        "Yeah! I'll text you the address"
        "I'd love to go!"
        "Great! wear your best outfit, kay girl?"
        "Sure!" Ichigo said, after all, what's the worst that could happen?