Chapter 5

"Why don't you just stop bullying Ichigo already?" Otome said, getting frustrated.  Aoi and Ran had previously venting about Ichigo's role in her new show.
       "We're not, we're...." Aoi said.
       "...What? Talking smack about her.  Maybe she acted up, but maybe she just needed love."
       "Oh Otome, you're the only person in the show who portrayed your true self, always with the love and cheerfulness.  It's nauseating.  Shut up." Ran said.
       "You know what, I'm done with you two hypocritical jerks! I keep trying to be nice but you take me for granted, you vent about Ichigo about the same things you pull.  I think I might just call her and see how she is," Otome said standing up, twirling her long hair around her finger.
       "Where did you get a backbone?" Ran said.
       "Hanging out with you two.  You know, you should've been the mean girls of Aikatsu.  You being yourselves would've gotten good views for drama." Otome said before walking away, flipping her long carrot coloured hair.

        "Point, pirouette, point, fouetté.  Very good Akari." Akari's ballet instructor said.
        "Why thank you." Akari answered.
        "Alright girls! That's all for today.  Class dismissed."  Akari had started to take off her pointe shoes as her boyfriend came in.
        "Hey Dove," He said, kissing Akari's forehead, his blonde hair getting in his face.
        "Shigeo! What a surprise." Akari said with a smile.
        "That's why I'm here, to surprise my one and only." He said kissing her forehead.

        "Oh...I-I.....Well....."
        "What? Is a surprise not good enough for you?" Shigeo said with a brow raised.  Akari nervously gulped.
        "No! It's just....I'm being fitted for my tutu....I'm in the internationals, remember?" Akari said, nervous her boyfriend would be angry.  Right at that moment, Tsubasa came out with two different sheer fabrics.
        "Oozora, I found the two best colours to suit you.  Do you like peach, or warm pink." He asked.  Shigeo glared intensely. 
        "And your designer is a guy, have we not had this talk before?" He asked in a prude tone.
        "O-oh...sorry...."
        "I come here and surprise you just to find out another man is going to touch you?  So your ballet is more important now, huh?  Oh wait, is that just your excuse because one guy isn't enough?"  Akari widened your  eyes.
        "No no! You're the most important to me.  I'll cancel my other plans, and we can go."  Shigeo smirked.
        "Good girl." He said patting her head.  "I'll wait in the limousine, okay Dove?"
        "Yes, sir."
        "Master."
        "Oh right, Master."  Tsubasa swore under his breath as Shigeo left.  He hated Shigeo with a burning passion of a thousand fires.  He wondered what Akari saw in this much older man.  He was a 26 year old man, and Akari was only 16.  It made Tsubasa sick to see how he manipulated her around.  They started dating while she was casted in Aikatsu, where she went to elite parties and met him.  Since then, their relationship had been like this.
     "So we're canceled?" Tsubasa asked.
     "Yeah, I'm sorry." She said.
     "If that was supposed to be love, shoot me in the face."  Tsubasa said angrily.
     "He does love me! That's why he's protecting me!" She said, putting her normal clothes over top of her leotard.
     "Stop making excuses for that guy.  He doesn't know how to treat you right."
     "He does!  And after all, I love him and he loves me." She said before putting her bag over her shoulder and walking out.  Tsubasa sighed in anger.
    "If only you knew how much I love you and how much better I'd treat you." He mumbled.

     Ichigo pulled out her phone to a buzz, hoping it would be Naoto.  It was Yume.
Yume: Party is in the woods this friday night.  Come at 10, bring a date!
Ichigo: Sweet! Can't wait to see you there
Ichigo: Which woods?
Yume: The woods no one goes to because of ghosts.  You know, where that is, right?
Ichigo: I think I know that spot.
Yume: *Thumbs up emoji* Warning, we're playing spin the bottle.
Ichigo: Lol I don't mind.
Yume: *Happy emoji*
       Ichigo went to her conversation with Naoto.
Ichigo: Party this weekend.  Wanna be my date?
Naoto: What time? I might be busy.
Ichigo: The sketchy woods at 10
Naoto: You're kidding, right?
Ichigo: ......
Naoto: That's a place where teenagers drink and do drugs without cops busting them.  If this party is there, it's bad news.

Ichigo: Pfft, doesn't matter to me. I'm going either way.
Naoto: Fine, I'll come with you.
Ichigo: Yay! Pick me up at 9:50!
Naoto:.....whatever....
       Naoto sighed.  The only reason he ever agreed was to keep Ichigo safe from trouble.  Her carelessness could kill her if she wasn't careful.  He looked out the window from his apartment, staring at the city view.  Their trip to Mexico was a week from now.  Boy was he excited.  He even got a 5 star hotel booked.  It was a good thing he got canceled on.  Vacation with his crush sounded like a dream, especially just the two of them.

       Kumiko's phone buzzed, as it was ringing someone.  After 4 rings, someone picked up.  She coughed and sweetened her bitter voice.
       "Hello!"
      "Ugh.  Yume was such a mistake. I should've hired you."
       "Yes yes, as soon as I get a crossover filmed, I'll call you up, gorgeous."
       "Oh, Yume and her friends are....boring....oh don't worry, you are much more intriguing.  See you soon sweetheart."
       "Bye."  She smirked and giggled, as a giggle became a laugh, and a laugh turned into an evil cackle.