Chapter 7

"Ichigo! What on earth is this?!?"" Ichigo's father yelled. Ichigo ran down stairs to see the trailer to "Your Blood, My Shotgun" on the TV. She swore under her breath as her Father stood up. "Flaunting yourself in provocative ways? What happened to you? This is absolutely ridiculous." Ichigo shrugged. "What, do you want to be seen that way? You're still a child and you're doing....this!!"
       "I'm glad to know I'm no longer cute little Ichigo, smiles and bows, giggles lies." She spat out before walking away. Taichi, her dad widened his eyes in realization and turned around.
       "Ichigo I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."
       "You reacted better than I expected." She said holding in tears. He could hear it in her voice, she was hurting.
        "You're hurting from Aikatsu ending, aren't you. Is that why you went down this path? Looking all tough and provocative movies?" Ichigo shook her head in denial. Holding in tears.
       "Aikatsu meant nothing to me. I'm just grown up now, that's all." Her voice stung as she worded out how much wanted Aikatsu to mean to her. Her father ran up and pulled her into a hug.
       "Sweetie, all shows come to an end, and I'm sure it was fun. You don't need to change yourself for anybody, okay princess?" He said. Ichigo forced a smile.
       "Thanks Papa." She said before going into her room. If only her father knew the full story.

         "Ako!" Kanata yelled running up to Ako. Her face lit up after a long day at work. Kanata wasn't in the particular episode they were filming, so he had a day off. He ran up to Ako and lifted her into the air and spun her.
       "I thought it would never end. Oh my." Ako said with a giggle.
      "I'm so ready for that party tomorrow night!" Kanata exclaimed.
      "You better be! We're even going to try american rap battles."
       "Sweet! Sounds good to me!" He said kissing Ako's forehead.

        "Get down here already." Kumiko screamed. A distressed voice called out back.
        "One sec, I'm coming." She yelled before tripping down the stairs.
        "How ungraceful. I thought I raised better." She said with scorn. Her daughter got up in tears, walking down quietly.
        "Sorry Mama." Kumiko hit her in the back with her stick.
        "Stand up straight! You're going to be the married off soon, you better be in the best of manners." Her daughter looked down in sadness.
       "Yes Mama." She said looking down at the ground.
       "And Aine...." Aine looked up.
       "Yes Mama?" She asked.
       "Stop seeing that boy. Don't you think I don't know about that boy...." Aine's heart jumped in fear. "You're getting married on your 20th birthday whether you like it or not." Kumiko yelled scornfully. Aine's heart broke at the reminder of her prearranged marriage.
       "Yes Mama, sorry Mama." She said before bowing and going back into her room. Alas, Keiji came out from the closet.
       "I overheard." He said quietly. Aine looked up then back down. "Why do you put up with this?" He asked.
       "She is my mother, and I always hope that someday, she'll become the mother she was before she was overtaken by greed."
       "She won't go back, I just don't see it."
       "I know.....I just still love the mother I once knew."
       "Aine, you can't suffer this abuse anymore just for false hope of her past self.  She is no more than who she is now, who she was before may have been kind and sweet, but that doesn't change the current abuse you're suffering."
       "I have no escape." She said with a sad sigh.
       "Let's run away."  Aine raised a brow.  "We can run off to a beautiful village in the country, and live happily and...."
       "What about money? You're job doesn't pay much and I don't make money.  And even if I got a job, by the time I'd be able to afford it, I'll be married off."  Keiji thought for a couple seconds before getting a great idea.
        "Aine, you're still 18, right?"
        "Yes?"
        "But you look way younger."
        "Ok...."
        "You can play a role in Aikatsu, and then elope with me when you get paid the money!"
        "I'd basically end up doing it for free.  She likes to make sure I'm penniless so I can't escape."
        "Make it sound like you'd be more desirable to the guy you're betrothed to if you were an actress."
        "Wouldn't work, I'd seem undesirable if I looked childish."
        "Then find some way of convincing her of hiring and paying you,"
        "Alright, I'll try, but no promises." Aine said with a giggle.  Keiji quietly laughed and hugged her, before they heard Kumiko's footsteps.  Keiji lunged down the tree from her balcony as Kumiko came in.
       "Who was that?" Kumiko asked in a cold tone.