Chapter 1

It's been 2 years since Aikatsu Stars replaced Aikatsu....
Ichigo is now 18....Her studio is filming the season finale of "Your Blood, My Shotgun" where there's a war between Kentaro Takahashi and Makoto Suzuki and their gangs over territory.

"Shinju, you can't keep this up forever." Naoto yelled as Ichigo, in character, sat on the ledge of a building with a gloomy expression.
        "Kentaro, your gang will be killed if I stick around.  I'm Makoto's ex, and you know it." Ichigo said.
       "Cut" the director said.  Ichigo leaped off the ledge as Naoto took a sip of water.  "That's it for tonight, you all did good. Kentaro you were gold, I just need to talk to Shinju aka Ichigo." Director Matsuko Sato said.  Ichigo, with anxiety in her chest, approached the director.
       "Yes, Sato-san?" She asked with a bow.
       "Your tone in that scene was too much like an exaggerated damsel in distress.  Act natural, act tough yet sad.  Other than that your expression was on point."
       "Understood." Ichigo said with another bow before walking away.
       "Oh and Ichigo?"  She stopped dead in her tracks and turned her head.
       "Yes?"
       "You're a good actress, but sometimes I think the cutesy girly shows are what you do best."  Ichigo turned around and stared at the ground.
       "Those shows are a thing of the past.  I'm a different person now. I'm not some innocent sweetheart now that I'm nearly 18." She said before quietly walking away. Naoto watched as this happened. He sighed.
"You say that yet I know how much that meant to you." He said under his breathe.
"What was that Suzukawa-kun?" Sato-san asked.
"Oh.....nothing....." Naoto said.  Naoto was the only one who witnessed what Ichigo had gone through.  Kumiko had always instructed Ichigo to be her character and identity as a form of method acting.  Ichigo obeyed but she was always "not good enough". 
       Kumiko got greedy so she replaced her with Akari for more money and rates.  Of course, that threw Ichigo off the deep end.  Being her character was all she had to identify with and so she was cold and mean behind the scenes.  Ever since Aikatsu ended she went back to being kind, but closed off and cold.  She tried to make amends with Akari but she wouldn't have it.  Naoto witnessed all the pressure Ichigo endured.  He saw and truly understood, and he deeply cared for her.

     Naoto looked at the river him and Ichigo were filmed at together.  Oh he sure wished those times weren't spoiled with drama.  He had feelings for her since the beginning,  but Kumiko made it clear that they were forbidden from any dating.  Now that the show has ended, maybe he has a chance.  Filming starts at 7am tomorrow, so he'll see Ichigo.  Would he have the courage to make a move though?

        Ichigo sighed as she walked in the door of her house.
        "Welcome back, Ichigo!" Ichigo's mum, Ringo said coming out to greet her.  Her real mum played her mom in Aikatsu.  Kumiko basically had the cast play themselves in a feel good idol show.
       "Hi mom....." Ichigo said in a bored manner, taking off her studded boots.
       "How was work?" Her mom asked.
       "Same old, same old." Ichigo said before walking up to her room.
       "Seems like she doesn't want to talk about work, or her role......." Ichigo's dad, Taichi said walking up and putting his arm around Ringo.
        "I'm worried about her....Aikatsu ending has taken a toll on her." Ringo said.
        "I'm glad it's over.  You remember how she used to be, right?" He said.
        "Yeah, how can a single show bring her down so far?" She asked cuddling up to him.
        "Who knows." He said planting a kiss on his wife's forehead.

"New show? Pffft. If only you knew" Ichigo said under her breathe.