Chapter 8

"I was watching a recording. I-I practised my acting..." Aine said nervously.
"I'm not stupid, Aine. It was that boy again." Kumiko said.

"It was not, I promise Mama!" Aine said in shivers.
"I'll let this go, just once." Aine lit up.
"Really?"
"Oh, you think it's for free?" Aine frowned.
"What's the price?" She asked.
"You publicly display your undying love for the man you're marrying." Aine's heart wrenched at the cost. She'd rather be whipped and beaten than betray Keiji. Then she got a brilliant idea.
"I publicly display undying love for my fiance, and you cast me in your Aikatsu franchise." Aine said with her arms crossed. Kumiko raised a brow.
"You want to act?" Aine nodded. "This love confession better be good." Kumiko said before walking away. Aine pulled out her phone the second Kumiko left. She had to notify Keiji beforehand....

"Akari, you shouldn't go back to him. He's awful." Tsubasa said in high concern.
"But I wronged Shigeo. I can't blame him for getting angry, I-"
"-Stood up for your own boundaries."
"He's all I have, and I don't wanna lose him. He's too good for me." She said holding back tears. Tsubasa pulled her into a hug.
"You'll always have me." Tsubasa said.
"He's just done so much though.....and he's so sweet and I'm the one who needs to change." Akari said. "And I couldn't keep imposing on you."
"Akari, I'd be more than happy to take care of you for eternity if it means keeping you safe, keeping you safe from that monster."
"He's no monster.....he's putting up with me when he deserves so much better..." She said, making Tsubasa's heart shatter to pieces. She let go of Tsubasa, putting on her jacket. "THank you so much Sena-san. I'm going to get my prince back." She said with a bittersweet smile before stepping out the door.

Yume had no hesitation to run up and hug Ichigo when she arrived. Elza was no different. Elza wore her hair in pigtails, and wore a sweater and jeans.
"H-hey....a-are you I-Ichigo?" She asked.
"Yeah! And you are?"
"I'm Elza.....I'm not like I am in the show...." She said.
"I haven't seen you yet."
"Yeah, season 2 hasn't been aired yet." Yume said with a smile.
"Oh, okay, I guess I'm not hated yet then...?" She said nervously.
"Kumiko casted Elza as the unlikeable diva. She's a total sweetheart in real life though!"

"Hey, why don't you do something good for once? It's not like I have no life." Elza said, mimicking Kumiko with everyone laughing; everyone but Otome.

"Hey I'm Kumiko, I single out middle school girls and use kids for money." Yume said as everyone laughed. This whole party, people mocked Kumiko. Ichigo stood up, it was her turn.
"Hey look, an insecure 12 year old for me to destroy money." Ichigo yelled, joking in a bitter manner. No one laughed, but people understood and agreed. It was agreed that none of them liked Kumiko; no one but Otome, who found any reason not to hate anyone.
"She's literally casting lookalikes for a crossover episode, before cutting us out of Aikatsu. She's casting her daughter for some new one."
"Ugh. Aine is so pushy to end our show. I can't wait for Aikatsu Stars to end just to get away from her."
"W-Woow..." Ichigo said, in shock.
"Alright, time for spin the bottle!" Yume called out. Ichigo and Naoto sat out. The AIkatsu Stars cast had their fun with the game meanwhile Ichigo and Naoto sat out.

"Not playing?" He asked.
"Nah, I'd rather sit here with you." She said smiling at him. She stared at his facial features, from his thin eyebrows, to his sweet loving eyes. His eyes met hers, before she looked own in embarrassment, infatuated completely by him.
"Take a picture, it lasts longer." He said with a cocky smile. Ichigo blushed in embarrassment.
"Wha- I wasn't- I mean...." Ichigo broke into jibberish before he laughed.
"You know, you're really cute when you're just yourself." He said with a laugh. Ichigo took back her straight face.
"Then I'll try harder to be something besides whatever I am." She said. Naoto took observation of her outfit. She wore a leather jacket, a grey tank top, and ripped black skinny jeans. She wore dark eye makeup on her face with dark red lipstick. It hurt to see her like this, forcing herself into something she is not.
"But Ichigo, what's wrong with that lively, cute, sweet girl?"
"Maybe I want to be more than walking and talking giggles and stupidity." She said coldly, holding in her suppressed self-hatred. Naoto opened his mouth to say something, but got cut off be Mahiru, who ran up to everyone screaming.

"Oh my goodness, we have to leave right now! Yozora texted me saying she saw cops drive in our direction!" Mahiru yelled in panic, running towards the wild party in the woods. The group of teens, whom were drinking soda and binging on junk food froze. They were drinking, and knew that getting caught could ruin their reputations.

Everyone scattered in panic, as cops came. By the time they got there, there was nothing but a mess behind. They searched the area, but most of them already escaped. Those who didn't escape climbed the trees. As Naoto was running towards one of the trails, he saw Aoi with a smirk on her face and cellphone in hand. He glared before running off, with Ichigo by his side. The people left behind waited in their hiding spots, before the cops left.