Chapter 6

"Shigeo! I-it's beautiful." Akari said, opening up a box with an expensive bracelet.
       "Hey Dove, I want to take our relationship to the next level." Shigeo said placing his hand on Akari's knee.  Akari looked at him uncomfortably.
       "I-"
       "Shhhhh" He said placing his finger on Akari's lips.  Akari looked to the floor.  There was no way she'd do this at 16.  "You love me, don't you Dove?"
       "I do love you, but I don't-"
       "Don't love me enough to make me happy? Even after the present I bought you?"
       "No no, I do love you, but-"  Shigeo put his hand higher on her thigh, trying to push her over.
       "Then lets do it."  Akari pushed him off of her.
       "I said no!  Maybe it's you who doesn't love me."  Akari yelled, instantly regretting what she just said.

       "Fine, be that way.  Ungrateful b****.  You probably have already done it with that designer too." He yelled as Akari grabbed her purse and stormed out.  She pulled out her phone and dialed the first person on her mind, Tsubasa's number.
       "Hello?"  Akari burst into tears.
       "Oh Tsubasa thank goodness!" She cried.  Tsubasa's heart broke.
       "Oozora, are you okay?"  Akari hesitated, she needed a place to stay, but didn't want to impose on Tsubasa.  It's definitely not like she could ever go back to her parents.
       "Tsubasa I have no where to go!  I-I left Shigeo....." She cried.  Tsubasa's heart rejoiced, yet ached for Akari.
      "Want to stay at my house for tonight?" He asked.
      "That's okay with you?"
      "Of course."
      "Oh thank you." She said relieved.

      Akari burst into tears, getting into Tsubasa's car.
     "What did he do this time?" He asked.
     "I'm such an idiot, Sena-san.  I should've consented.  Now he hates me." She cried.
     "What?!"
     "Tsubasa....was it selfish of me to say no? ...To making love?"  Tsubasa widened his eyes.  It was the first time he had heard her use "Tsubasa"
     "Absolutely not!  It was selfish of that jerk to pressure you in the first place."
     "I'm so selfish.....He just wanted me to prove my love, and I made him feel unloved.....denying his needs."
     "Akari, no....You're a beautiful girl who's being mistreated."
     "He treats me like a princess! But....I was so confused when he placed his finger on my lips and touched my thigh......"  Tsubasa grit his teeth in anger.  Shigeo placing his hands on the girl he loved, making her cry, how unforgivable.  Tsubasa pulled up into his driveway and opened the door for Akari.  She stepped out quietly, clutching her purse.  As Akari and Tsubasa sat together on his couch, she gave him a big hug and leaned into him.
       "He took me in after my parents kicked me out.  They always saw me as the rebellious one, and I was never good enough or anything like either of my sisters.  I wish they were like my Aikatsu parents...." She cried.  Her real parents weren't in Aikatsu.  That dad who liked dirt was no more than her dream dad, nothing like her real, strict and high standard Dad.  Ballet was the only true thing that Akari felt proud about.  Everything else made her feel empty.  Tsubasa held her tight.  He knew she'd go running back to Shigeo, but for the time being, he wanted to show as much love as he could for the time being.

        "Yurika!! Yurika! You won't believe this!!" Kaede yelled running up to Yurika as she turned around.  Kaede's hair had grown to her shoulders, and held in a ponytail as Yurika wore glasses with her hair flowing down.  Yurika sat at a park bench as Kaede caught up to her.
       "What's up?" Yurika said, closing her book.
       "I just heard Ichigo is defacing Aikatsu with provocative acts in the upcoming gang show."
       "Oh my goodness, I really can't say this enough, can I? I hate hearing about Ichigo.  She's so vicious that- ugh! It makes my blood boil to think about her."
       "It gets worse."
       "Kaede, you know I hate gossip."
       "I know, but Ichigo has betrayed us for Yume.  The lead role of our show actually talking to the people who stole it from us."
       "How did you know?"
       "Aoi saw her hanging out with Yume....like they're friends...."
       "Okay, can we please change the subject now?" Yurika said re-opening her book.
       "Fine.  I'll see you later." She said before leaving.  Yurika slammed her book closed.  Just any thought of Ichigo brought back bitter flashbacks of all her mean insults from the past.  If only she knew how much Ichigo had changed, or been through.