Prologue

Olivia's POV (Year 2018)

Someone calls my name, waking me up and making every part of my body cry. I have only slept about 4 yours each night and this wasn't different and I refuse to open my eyes. The voice keeps calling my name repeatedly and I realize that I recognize it, the voice is familiar to me. I turn to the other side, trying to open my eyes only to realize that the light is too much. However, when I look at the wall I notice that I am not in my room, I am not home. I jump of the bed and yell, the floor is freezing and my feet are bare, presumably turning to ice. The adrenaline makes me look around and see that I am in the cribs and that I didn't hit my head in the top bunk bed for some meres centimeters. Then the voice behind me calls my name again and I realize I know perfectly well who is in the other side. I turn slowly, feeling like I am in a dream moving in slow motion. And there he is, he still smells the same, he looks the same and my body reacts the same way. My heart skips a beat and my skin gets on fire. Then he smirks and says, "Thought you'd never see me again Benson" and leans in. By now I am lost in his blue eyes and all I can think about is how good it is going to feel when we kiss, I have been waiting for it since the day I met. But, suddenly, this annoying loud noise appears and makes me jump. It had all been a dream and I am waking up. Why did I dream with Elliot Stabler I wonder, trying to lower my heartbeats and to breath normally. Then I look to my nightstand and I remember all about last night...

.

.

.

Guys, this is only the prologue, the rest of the chapters will be bigger. I really really hope you like this and thank you so much for reading.

-M