Saturday

I got dressed and fell asleep dreaming about how Saturday would play out.

( TimeSkip to Saturday because the rest would be filler and no one wants that ;) or do y'all?? )

Around 5:00 I got a text from 'Broccoli Starbucks Boy' cute nickname, I know.

'Just a reminder that I gonna pick you up in a hour! I can't wait!'

"wow what a cutie" I thought to myself.

' Okay! I'll see you then!' I replied, trying to match his excitement.

With that I put my phone down and tried to figure out what I was going to wear.
I had 3 Options

A. Wear a casual dress

B. Wear some high waisted shorts with a crop top

C.  Wear a pair of high waisted Skinny jeans with the same crop top

( It really doesn't matter what you pick you can even imagine something different if you like )

I decided fuck it and went with (Your choice).

I spun around while looking in the mirror and thought about the necklace I've always been wanting to wear but never had the chance.
I wanted to wear some makeup even if it was just a little bit. I checked to see if I had everything and heard a knock on the door.
' I hope I look good ' I worried to my own self.
I hesitantly opened the door to hear

"Y-Y/N?" A boy with freckles asked.

"Hi, um, I-Izuku" I sorta responded because he didn't really ask a question, he just said my name.

"You look great! I-I mean you look-umm-"
he started muttering which was cute but also creepy.

I lightly tapped his forehead to make sure he was on okay.

" I'm sorry! What I-I meant to say was your outfit makes you look really b-beautiful!" he stuttered out while looking like the inside of a cherry pie.

" Thank you, y-you look-"
I did a short pause reminding myself not to say 'you look hot'

"- really h-handsome" I told him hoping that was the right words to compliment him.

As I said that he started going back to muttering into space again and looking redder than before.

( Izuku P.O.V. )

'Wow! I've never even talked to a girl, let alone be this close to one. or even have a girl compliment me, should I compliment her again? No that's weird- but (Y/N) is looking really pretty tonight, she looks hot in that (Outfit choice) wait I can't say that to her she'll think i'm a pervert-'  I was interrupted

It was (Y/N) lightly tapping my forehead again while saying  "E-earth to Izuku?"

" I'm sorry!" I lightly shouted. I really, really hope she doesn't think i'm a werido.

" It's okay." she told me in a cooing voice.

" U-um are you ready to go?" I questioned her.

" Yeah! Let me go get my bag with my money in it!"  she replied while she was turning around I slightly grabbed her hand so she could stop.

"I'm paying its okay." I revealed.

"A-are you sure?" she asked.

" Yeah let's go." I told her in a sincere tone.

"O-okay but Izuku can you let go of my hand?" she shyly requested.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

We both got into the car and went to the restaurant.

-

OOF THAT WAS LONG, but was it worth the wait? yes, yes it was. Also hi to the 19 people reading I hope y'all have a good day!