who man is this

i decided to post this even tho i wrote it a long time ago
its not much but enjoy
-

     ( Izuku P.O.V. )

    Bright sun rays shined seeped through the curtains, waking me up. My eyes slowly opened up to see (Y/N) right beside me sleeping peacefully. I felt blood rush to my cheeks.

' I can't believe I'm this close to a girl!' I mentally thought.

  I tried to cover up my face with my hands but I couldn't they were stuck underneath something. I look down my arms to see where they were at.

' AM I CUDDLING (Y/N)?!' I mentally screamed, close to screaming outside of my mind.

I feel like passing out. (Y/N) has arms around me too. I have never been this close to the girl. Let alone had a chance to be this close to a beautiful girl!

'This is the best!'

Frick, I think she's waking up. Her eyes are twitching and she's muttering.

' Pretend like your asleep!' A random thought enters my brain. I follow it's orders, shutting my eyes.

" Mmmmrm."

I opened my eyes a little bit to see sleeping beauty wake up. (Y/N) fluttered her eyes open as I quickly shut mine.

"Izuku?" She asks but I pretended to be asleep, not answering her.

"Ah, that sun is bright." she whispered to herself trying not to 'wake' me up.

She pulled her arms away from me and prys mine off. Leaving me a bit hurt and cold. Basing off sounds she got up the bed and stretched before sitting down on the bed and turned to me. I opened my eyes barely to see what she is going to do. Her hand gently caressed my face. I close my eyes fully to enjoy this. Why she is doing this? I don't know but I never, never, ever, e v e r had a girl do this to me. I felt her hands leave my face go up to hold my hair. She kissed my forehead and left the room.

' Girls are amazing,' I thought while I laid there star struck and a blushing mess.

( Y/N P.O.V. )

*crack*

I'm strangely in the mood for pancakes and eggs. So you'll never believe what i'm making.
Pancakes and eggs. 
I slowly crack the eggs into the pancake batter, adding a little bit of vanilla extract into the mixture to sweeten it up. With all the the ingredients in the bowl I mix it.

-

and thats the end

i know i said i was gonna re write but i never got around to it so im acutally waiting to finish a few things with my book " come find me again " and then i will re-write this hhhhh
sorry u guys