A Good Nights Sleep

" I-Izuku do you w-workout? I meant i'm sorry!" she slightly yelled, and ran out really flustered. While leaving me a flustered mess and running out of words to say.

( Y/N P.O.V. )

' I CANNOT believe I just said that. " Do you workout?" Thats so embarrassing I'm so dumb-' I thought to myself while walking to the living room trying not to trip.

After a while Izuku got out of the room and quietly went to the living room. I didn't realize because I was watching this anime about highschool students getting locked up in their school and they were forced to kill each other. He snuck up behind me and put his arms around me. Which I thought was the scariest and the most ironic thing ever. Because just as Izuku did that the main protagonist in the anime just found the girl he crushed on dead in his bathroom, he screamed, I screamed, Izuku screamed. It was funny how we all screamed together.

" Holy shit! Izuku you scared meee." I whined.

" I'm s-sorry. I figured I would get you back on walking in on me." he had a little faint smug smile on his face.

" Oh! U-um a-about that...." I silently trailed off.

' aaaaaa what excuse do I make?'

" It's okay! It happens." He enthusiastically said with a small chuckle.

" Do you want to watch this with me it's getting really good. Or we can watch whatever you want to see." I asked him with my voiced laced with laziness.

" I don't mind watching this with you," He said in a sincere tone.

He sat next to me on my love seat. We kicked our feet ontop of my coffee table.

After a while we figured out the killer of the blue haired girl was the baseball player.
As we were watching the ' Class trial', out of the corner of my eyes I saw Izuku stare at me. I looked at him with a soft smile. He replied with a faint blush on his cheeks and a small smile. I turned back to the T.V. only to feel an arm around me. I was a bit taken back at the physical touch and looked at Izuku. He quickly removed his arms.

" S-sorry." he quietly stuttered out and started to look down at the floor.

" It's o-okay, I was just s-surprised." I cooed.
" O-oh!" he slightly shouted.

We continued to watch T.V. in a peaceful silence. I felt the same arm wrap around me. I jumped a bit. I felt his arm tense up, wanting to retreat but he must of remembered what I said earlier and his arm relaxed again. I laid my head on his shoulder. I wanted to get a quick sneak peek and I looked up at Izuku to see the blood rush to his cheeks.

' How can a man be this cute?!' I mentally thought.

( Brief Time Skip cause Im Lazyyyyyyy )

" Uh, Hey Izuku?" I asked with his voiced laced with nervousness.

" Hm?" He questioned.

" I'm tired, c-can we go to bed?" As I said that I yawned.

"Sure, where would I s-sleep?" he muttered out.

" With me of course!" I slightly yelled since I was tired and it was 1:07AM

" O-o-oh! I s-see!" His voiced laced with embarrassment.

I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. Which mind you is messy, some posters falling off and crumbled up paper everywhere.

" Sorry about the mess." I told him with a small chuckle while rubbing the back of my neck.

" I-it's okay," he responded to me in a sincere, tired tone.

I jumped on the bed, patting the mattress as a way of telling Izuku to come lay down. He looked down at the floor flustered and laid down.

" Goodnight Izuku." I told him.
He didn't respond. I turn around to see him asleep.

' What a cutie aaGGH-' I mentally screamed.
I tried to go to sleep but the thoughts in my head wouldn't go away. This happens every night.

' Welp, today was a crazy day wasn't?' I thought.

' First the milkshake thing, and at the movie theaters, that person was r u d e, and then the arm thingy earlier aa-'

My thoughts cut off by Izuku wrapping his arms around my waist.

I felt blood rush to my cheeks.

' Well maybe I can forget about my thoughts just for today.' I thought.

Wrapping my own arms around him and falling into deep slumber.

-

ALL THOSE DANGANRONPA REFERENCES AM I RIGHT
also
ITS 1:35 AM IN THE MORNING IM TIRED IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKS IM GOING TO SLEEP CHECK THIS IN THE MORNING
GOOD NIGHT
also hi to the 67 people reading have a gn