The Restaurant

( Izuku P.O.V. )
We both got into the car and went to the restaurant.

" Is the food okay?"  I asked.

" Everything is delicious!" she enthusiastically replied.

After we finished eating our food we starting have small talk as we wait for our milkshakes.

"Uh, excuse me M'am, Sir, we only have enough ingredients for 1 milkshake is that okay?" The waiter wanted to know.

" Um, (Y-Y/N) you can have it." I wanted her to have it, she deserves it more than me.

" No y-you can have it." she told me.

"No, r-really! You can have it!" I modestly said to her.

" We can just share with two straws!" she   triumphantly yelled.

( Y/N P.O.V )

'why the fuck did I say that, this isn't some cliché 'X reader' book or some romance anime! He's probably gonna say no and its all your fault (Y/N)!' I scolded myself mentally in my head.

" Okay! Can we have two straws p-please?" Izuku asked the waiter.

"Sure no problem, here you go and let me go get your milkshake" The waiter handed us two straws.

' Holy fuck that worked!'

"I remember when I was a kid me and my cousins would shoot spitballs at each other" I subconsciously told him and to break the awkward tension.

" Oh me too! My friend Kacchan would always throw spitballs at me during school!" He says like if it was a good thing.

" Hey Izuku?" I questioned

" Yeah?"

"Do you-" I was interrupted by the waiter.

"Here's your milkshake, sorry for the wait. Oh! Here is the bill have a nice evening!" and with that she left.

"Do I what?" he pondered.

" Nevermind- let's drink this cause it's already 7:15!" I reminded him.

"Ah! You're right!" He stuck his straw in the drink.

( small time skip )

It was really cute seeing Izuku drink that milkshake with me, he had the faintest blush on his cheeks. So did I though.

" Hey Izuku what movie are we seeing again?" I asked.

" It's a surprise! Wait here while I get the tickets!" he softly shouted and he walked out of the car. Leaving me to wait outside of the car.

-

OOooOoOoOof  hopefully that was a good chapter even though it was kinda short. Hello to my 30 readers I love you and I hope you have a good day!