I'm Sorry I Wasn't Loyal - Lance x Reader {Part 1}

Ahhhhh!!! IM SO HAPPY!!
I got the idea for this one-shot in a dream and it actually turned out so good!! I'm proud of myself!

Here are some things to remember:
(Y/N) = Your name
(L/N) = Last name
(H/C) = Hair colour
(H/L) = Hair length
(S/C) = Skin colour
(F/C) = Favourite colour
(S/F/C) = Second Favourite colour

Warnings: None

Words: 1790

                          —————

Lance POV

It's been about 2 months since (Y/N) slipped into a coma. She was injured in a fight with the galra. One of them shot her in the right shoulder and another hit her over the head with his gun.

~Flash back~

When she came out of the healing pod she didn't wake up. It worried the whole team so we put her back in the pod but it wouldn't close.

Coran toke her to a table in the middle of the room and ran some test, but when he was done he looked upset, sad even. The rest of the team asked him what he found and he just shook his head and said:

"She's....... in a coma"

We all looked at him, eyes wide. I could see everyone look at each other and than at my but I kept my eyes on (Y/N) the whole time.

I slowly walked over to where she lay on the table, trying to hold back my tears as I looked at her sleeping face. She looked so peaceful, as if she had died and was in heaven.

I let tears fall as I sat next to her and took her hand in mine. I brought it to my lips and kissed her now cold but soft skin.

I caresses her face with the back of my hand, brushing her (h/c) out of her face and looking at her with love but sadness. I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead and whispered, "I'll wait for you, as long as it takes."

I bowed my head, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "She'll be alright Lance. Don't loose hope" Shiro said to me. "I know she will be." I looked back down at her and smiled sadly. "I know she'll be alright." I wiped my tears away and turned back to the team.

"Are you ok Lance?" Hunk asked me almost afraid of my answer. "I'll be all right. I just need some rest." I told him and he looked at Shiro as if to say 'how is he taking this so well'.

I ignored their silent conversation and turned to look at Allura. "Is it ok if I go to my room until dinner?" She gave me a sad smile and nodded.

I started to the door but she called to me before I left. "Is alright if we bring (Y/N) to her room and let her lay there?" I nodded without looking and walked out of the medical bay, (that's what I am calling it) through the castle to my room.

When I got there I closed the door and went to sit on my bed. When I hit the mattress, that's when the tears came back, and with that, I cried myself to sleep.

~End of Flashback~

I've have been by her side through most of it. The team has lost almost all hope and I am starting to as well.

I go to her room every now and then to see her, and to talk to her. I talk and end up crying because she can't hear or see me.

When I am late for breakfast or training, Allura sends one of the others to find me. They usually find me passed out next to (Y/N)'s bed with red eyes and a tear stained face.