Homesickness - Lance x Depressed! Reader

IM ALIVE!

I am so sorry to all my readers for my absence! School has been kicking my ass! 

Anyway! I have brought you content! May not be my best work but hey, *throw phone across the room* ITS CONTENT!

Thank you too LizzyNova and Cinderpelt123434 for the requests. I put two together and just made so that the reader is homesick and depressed!

Enjoy!

Warnings: TRIGGER WARNING!!CUTTING ANS STARVATION! IF THIS BOTHER YOU PLS DONT READ!! Slight language

Words: 1601

                         —————

It was just another night in the castle, the paladins quietly drifting through space.

However there was one of the six who couldn't sleep. Why, you may ask? Well she was feeling very depressed and homesick and wanted to see her family again.

Little did she know, she wasn't alone in her suffering.

(Y/N) woke up with a start, sweat beading down her face, hands shaking and throat dry from screaming. Tears cascaded down her face after having a horrible nightmare.

She couldn't help but think it was so real. All the blood and screams of her family. Her sisters face full of bruises and scars while clinging to her mothers body.

She shook her head and swung her legs over the bed, being carful and quiet. She stood on shaking legs and walked to her bathroom turning on the light closing the door but not locking it.

(Y/N) looked at herself in the mirror and took in her features. She was a mess. Her hair, flying in every direction. Big bags under her eyes from lack of sleep and her face pale.

She lifted her shirt to see her torso or what was left of it. She could see a bit of her ribs and she was very skinny. She didn't eat much anymore, her depression getting the better of her.

(Y/N) put her shirt back down and lifted up her sleeves to reveal faded scars from her time with her beloved razor.

(Y/N) smiled at the memories, the only feeling of relief in this dam castle. She felt alone, useless, homesick and depressed.

She opened the cupboard in her bathroom and looked through in trying to find her razor. She eventually found it next to her tooth paste.

She graded the razor and lifted her sleeve up and looked between the two. She brought the cold metal if the blade down on her forearm....

And began to leave marks.

Lance POV

I was just laying in my bed awake. I couldn't sleep. I haven't slept well in a while.

I miss my family and my life back in earth. I miss the beaches and the food. I miss swimming in the ocean or going surfing with my brothers.

I shook my head to stop myself from crying and swung my legs over the side of the bed.

That's when I heard a scream. I knew it all to well. (Y/N).

'Probably another nightmare' I thought to myself. I stood up from my bed and made my way down the hall towards her room.