Nice butt - Shiro x Reader {Fluff}

Hey guys!

So..... this is officially the shortest oneshots I have ever written and it feels weird.

I'm so used to writing really long one by this one I find kinda cute.

So, you guys may have noticed that I like to hint at other ships in my stories *cough, cough* Klance *cough, cough*

So there is a bit of klance in this oneshot cause I just love the ship so much.

This story is all fluff not smut!

I am in the process of writing a smut one however so be prepared for that sometime this weekend.

This story was requested by LizzyNova
Here it is! Sorry it took me so long to write!

School had been crazy and I haven't found a whole lot of time to write.

Warnings: SHIRO IN BOOTY SHORTS!

Words: 592
—————

I was sitting in the lounge area of the castle reading a book while the rest of the team sat around telling jokes and laughing.

"I'm saying Thor could kick Captain America's butt in a fight!" Lance argued.

"Are you kidding? Captain would woup Thor's ass!" Keith defended.

"Language." Shiro said, not looking up from his book but still being a typical space dad.

I loved it when Shiro was like this. He was serious like a warrior at times but at others he was a cute cuddly and fluffy teddy bear that you just wanted to squeeze.

I have liked Shiro for a long time now. Him and I were friends before he left for Kerberos and I knew Keith because of him.

I would always admire Shiro from afar because I knew I would never have a chance with a sexy god like him.

"Yes Shiro." Keith said and he turned back to Lance.

"Let's just say that they could both kick some major butt." Keith said as he looked at lance.

Lance looked at Keith and gave him a smile. "Ok!"

Lance then pulled Keith into his arms and he snuggled into lances chest. You watched with a smile because you thought they made a very cute couple.

Shiro just chuckled and watched as Keith and lance cuddled on the couch. They would occasionally kiss each other on the cheeks or the nose which made everything even cuter.

"Well-" Shiro said as he stood up and stretched his muscles flexing and making my mouth water, "-I'm gonna go train." And with that, Shiro walked out of the room.

I watched him walk out until the door closed behind him. I let out a sigh and slumped into the couch thinking about what it would be like to date Shiro.

"You ok (Y/N/N)?" Lance asked as he pulled Keith closer.

"Ya just.....thinking." I said and laid on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

"About Shiro?" Keith sing-songed. Keith was the only one who knew about my crush in Shiro besides Pidge because she knows all.

"W-what!? N-no!" I said defensively.

"Ok then suit yourself." He said and cuddled back into Lance. "Though I've heard he likes you too."

That caught my attention. 'He likes me back?' I questioned myself.

"Really?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yes really. You should go talk to him and tell him how you feel. I promise you he feels the same." Keith said with a smile.

I took a moment to process what he had said and when it sunk in I broke out into a huge smile.

"Thanks Keith!" I said and ran out of the room.

~Time Skip~

I made my way to the training room thinking of how I could tell Shiro my feelings.

When I got there the doors opened to reveal Shiro but not just in his regular clothes.

He was training without a shirt on so I could see his very toned upper body and his back muscles.

He wore tight Adidas shorts which showed off the muscles in his legs very nicely and his but looked really good in them.

'He's got a nice butt.' I thought to myself.

I saw Shiro's head whip around to stare at me wide eyed and that's when I realized I said it out loud.

"W-what?" He asked.

I stood as straight as a board and walked out of the room while trying to control the blush on my face and the growing nose bleed I had.

                         —————

There ya go! Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did writing it!

Don't forget to comment what stories you want me to write and with who!

Requests are always open!

~Emily❤️