I'm Sorry I Wasn't Loyal - Lance x Reader {Part 2}

Next part!! Yay!!

Let's get right to it!!

Warnings: Fluff and crying Lance!

Words: 1437

                             —————

~The Next Day~

Lance' s POV

The day came when we were off to planet Venetia for the party. I was currently in my room trying to calm down. I had just woken up from a nightmare and I had a big headache.

I got up from my bed and walked into the bathroom to start to get ready. When I looked at myself in the mirror I was horrified. I had large dark bags under my puffy red eyes and tear streaks done my flushed face. I was a mess.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and started the shower, turning on the hot water.

When the water was hot enough I hoped in and started washing myself off giving my face the most attention.

When I was finished in the shower it was already 12:00 I got up 10:00. I was in the shower for 2 hours! I mentally screamed because the party was supposed to start at 3:00. I hadn't done my hair or fixed my face. I hadn't done anything!

I quickly got ready in my suit, slicking my hair back and tying up my shoes. When I was finished I looked in the mirror again and gave myself a once over.

I was confident with my appearance and how the party would go, until my thoughts trailed to (Y/N). I thought about how she would look next to me. With a nice blue dress and her (H/L) (H/C) and done up nicely.

I could feel my eyes water a the thought. I quickly shook my head and made my way to the main control room. Everyone was already there so I assumed I was late again.

"A Lance there you!" Allura said in a cheerful tone. "Sorry I'm late." I said and sat down in my chair.

"Your.... not late Lance. Your right on time." I heard Shiro say as he stood up from his chair.

My head shot up and I looked him dead in the eyes. "I'm...... not late?" I question a little surprised.

"Ya your not. Lance is everything ok?" Hunk asked sounding really confused and concerned. "Ya I'm alright buddy. Just shocked that I'm not late for once." I replied, giving Hunk a reassuring smile.

"Ya for once." Keith grumbled from his seat. "Ya that's true." I chucked to myself. Not looking at the Keith.

I could feel the surprise reaction from the team because usually I would've replied with a snarky comment or started a fight but I didn't feel like it today.

"Ok." Hunk said as he got up and looked at what Allura was doing.

I sat back in my chair waiting to arrive at the party. This is going to be a long day.

~Time Skip~

We arrived at the palace on Venetia and were greeted by the king. "Welcome Paladins and princess! We are pleased that you were able to join us!" The king said cheerfully. "It was nice of you to invite us." Allura said, bowing to the king.

We all bowed in respect and were led inside the palace to a large ball room where there were lights and decorations set up everywhere.

There was a table about 20 feet long full of delicious looking food and desserts. The palace looked so beautiful. If only (Y/N) could be here to see it. I looked down sadly and looked out the doors towards the castle.