Yes Please - Shiro x Reader {Smut}

Here I am Guys!
I am here to deliver a story to you!

This story was requested by LizzyNova
Thank you for the request and I hope it is to your liking! I got really carried away.

IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP IT AND KEEP READING!!!

Warnings: SMUT!! Lost of smut!! Daddy kink, toys, pet names, masterbation, gagging, bondage, punishment, dirty talk, and swearing. (I got really carried away while writing this story. SORRY!!))

Words: 2469
                            —————

Today was a training day. A very long, tiring training day. Allura had given the paladins the week off last week so to make up for it, she was making them train hard today.

When the paladins training was over there were only five on the training deck.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Lance asked as he wiped the sweat off his face and getting a bottle of water from the bench.

"I don't know." Keith said as he turned to look at Shiro. "Do you know where she is?"

Shiro looked at the red paladin and shrugged. "I don't know, she was here an hour ago."

They all just shrugged and left the training deck to go and shower or do there own thing.

Shiro was walking back to his and your shared room when he heard moaning coming from inside.

He walked a little faster and when he made it to the door the moaning became louder.

He smirked and shook his head, 'I knew she wouldn't be able to wait.' He chucked a bit and the door slid open so quietly that you werent alerted of his presence.

You left training early because you were feeling frustrated so you told Shiro and he said to go to the room and wait for him.

He told you to go and get all of your toys and put on your lingerie and he gave you one major rule. 'Don't touch yourself till daddy gets there'

Like a good little girl, you did as Shiro asked went to your room and got all your toys, (vibratiors, plugs, dildos, etc), you put on your sexy black lingerie and sat on the bed waiting.

You were to temped to touch yourself and that's what you did. You went against Shiro's number 1 rule and touched yourself.

Now you were on your back on your bed with your eyes closed and your fingers playing with your clit while, -unknown to you- Shiro was standing in the corner of the room watching.

He stood in the corner of the room and just watched to see if you would notice. You continued to touch yourself which he specifically told you not to do.

You continued to moan Shiro's name as you played with yourself, so he decided it was time to make his presence know.

"Well, well, well." Shiro said and watched as your eyes shot open and you removed your hand from your clit. You looked at him in shock but soon your expression turned to one of regret.

You knew you were going to get punished for this. "What did daddy say baby girl?" He asked you and walked over to the bed.

"Daddy said not to touch myself." You said as you looked down at your slick hands in your lap.

"And what did you do?" He asked, leaning over to you.

"I touched myself." You said shyly. Shiro only nodded at you and smirked. "Am I going to get punished daddy?" You asked.