Time away - Paladins x reader

IM ALIVE!!!!!

I'm back! Yay!

So this is just a little fun story to help get my motivation back and all that jazz.

I've had this idea for a while but I never finished it so here it is!

Also! I haven't forgotten about the requests that I have gotten! I'll finish those ASAP!

Warnings: Lots and lots of swearing

Words: 817
—————

It was a normal day in the castle with training, eating and more training. The team had needed a break from the war so they all took a little trip to the space mall.

This time, Allura joined them and bought lots of sparkly things. Hunk went back to Verepit Sals and did some more cooking, while Lance looked for some hot girls.

Shiro and (Y/N) we off looking at clothes and jewelry while Pidge went back to the earth store to look again.

When she got there there was something that caught her eye and made her smirk.

Oh this is going to be fun.

~Time Skip~

After sorting through everything that they had bought, Pidge called the team to the lounge room for an "emergency meeting".

When they got there, they found that Pidge had set up a TV like devices and had some how gotten games and earth movies for fun.

The team congratulated Pidge and they all went to there rooms to change into pyjamas and bring pillows and blankets.

It was 7:00 so the team had time to watch movies and play some games.

They all loved the idea of having a little fun, even Keith. So they all agreed on a movie and watched it.

~Time Skip~

Once the movie was over it was about 9:30 and everyone was just talking. Then Pidge brought out something that made everyone's faces light up.

~Time Skip~

Some how, Pidge had managed to find a Wii U in the space mall. Coran had enough GAC to buy it and so they did.

Now, it's about 10:00 at night and the team is taking turns playing Mario kart 8.

Right now it was Pidge and hunk playing. Let's just say that this game is very intense.

"HUNK! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU BLUE SHELLED ME!" Pidge yelled at the yellow paladin.

"SUCK IT BITCH!" Hunk laughed as he crossed the finish line first. "YAY!! EAT MY DUST PIDGE!" Hunk said as he threw his hands up into the air.

Pidge slowly turned her head to the yellow paladin and flipped him off before getting up and giving the controller to Lance.

"All right, you ready to get you ass kicked bub?" Lance said, picking his character and kart.

"Ohhh, getting cocky are we, well we'll just have to see who wins." Hunk said with a smirk.

This was a whole new side to the yellow paladin. The loveable cinnamon roll they once knew was now a super competitive gamer who's every second word was fuck.

No one would have expected this but it was funny nonetheless.

~Time Skip~

After hunk had defeated Shiro, there was one last person to play.

"Move over space dad and let me show you amateurs how it's done." (Y/N) said taking the remote from her boyfriend.

"Oh we have a new challenger. This should be fun." Hunk said with a smirk.

"Oh can it tubby and pick your character." (Y/N) said while selecting Rosalina.

"Meowch! That's gotta hurt." Lance said between laughs.

(Y/N) looked at hunk then back to the screen. She was ready to kick some ass. "3...2...1...Go!" An they were off.

~Time Skip~ (Sorry for all the time skips!)

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE YOU BITCH!!" Hunk said as (Y/N) threw a red shell at him!

"YA!! SUCK MY DICK BITCH!" (Y/N) yelled back. By now everyone was dying of laughter!

"Yesssss!! Victory is mine!!" (Y/N) said as she crossed the finish line.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!" Hunk yelled as he threw the controller on the ground.

"Good game Hunk." (Y/N) said as she stood up. She stuck her hand out to shake Hunks hand.

He grinned at her and shook it. "You too."

"Alright guys, I think that enough screaming and swearing and Mario Kart for one night." Shiro said with a chuckle.

"Awww can't we just play a few more rounds. It's only 12:00!" Lance whined earning him a smack upside the head from Keith.

"We have training at 8:00 in the morning so I don't think so. Off to bed all of you." Shiro said pointing to the door.

"Ok." They said as they all made their way out the door.

"Shiro~ your dad is showing." (Y/N) said with a giggle and Shiro chuckled in response.

(Y/N) then walked up to Shiro and hugged him, giving him a kiss.

"That was fun, don't you think. A little break from the war to have some fun." She said.

Shiro chuckled and gave her a kiss of the forehead. "Ya it was."

They pulled away then smiled at each other. Soon those smiles turned into smirks as they both jumped over the couch and grabbed a controller.

Let's just say that the next day, both of them could hardly say a word.

—————

HAVE SOME CONTENT!!😂😂

Hope you guys enjoyed that little story and everything!

Please help me by requesting more stories! They are always open!

~Emily❤️

{Edited}