I'm Sorry I Wasn't Loyal - Lance x Reader {Part 3}

Here the next part!! Hope you enjoy!!

Warnings: Fluff, Sad Lance!!

Words: 2168

                             —————

Reader POV

I was ready to go to the palace and surprise the paladins. It was 5:30 and the party had started at 3:00.

I quickly made my way to the hanger of my white lion Aspro, careful not to ruin the dress and speed toward the palace. I saw all the lions there standing proud.

I parked Aspro beside black before stepping out and towards the front doors. The guards stood tall and I smiled at then both.

"I hope I'm not to late." They smiled at me and opened the doors.

When I walked into the palace everyone and everything went silent. The music stopped and so did the talking. Everyone was looking at me.

I spotted the team but they didn't see me or know what was going on until the king called them to his thrown.

There he sat and told the paladins to stand next to him. When the finally looked in the direction of the door all there eyes were wide and they all had tears of joy running down there face.

Lance POV

As Acxana and I continue to kiss -me struggling occasionally-, we heard the music and talk in the palace stop. That's when I forced Acxana off of me.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my and glared at her. "I told you I had a girlfriend!" I yelled at her.

"Ha! She's not here and probably will never wake up!" she sneered at me.

I felt the anger bubble inside me as I tried to stop myself from strangling her.

That's when I heard it.

"Now welcoming to the party, the white Paladin of Voltron, (Y/N) (L/N)!"

I looked at Acxana as she cursed under breath. She then looked at me and smirked. "I guess I was wrong, but you still can't undo what is done." She laughed and walked back into the palace with a smirk still on her face.

I sank down there my knees staring at where Acxana disappeared back into the palace. I thought about what I had done. I broke my loyalty, I was disloyal.

I betrayed my love.

3rd person POV

As (Y/N) walked down the stairs towards the kings thrown everyone stared at her and cleared a path as she walked.

Now that she could see the team more clearly, she could see the tears cascade down their faces. Even Keith was in tears.

When she finally reached the kings thrown, she bowed to him. "It is nice to be here your majesty, I hope I'm not to late." She smiled nervously.

"Oh nonsense! Your team told me what happened and I'm just glad you could make it." He said cheerfully.

Reader POV

I looked to the team and noticed something.....

Lance wasn't there.

I looked back to the king as he looked at the rest of the team who were looking at me.

I looked at them and smiled "surprise!" I did jazz hands and they all laughed and pulled me into a giant group hug.

"(Y/N) I thought you weren't going to make it!" Pidge said as she cried in to dress.