It's Getting Hot in Here - Keith x Reader {Part 2}

IM BACK BITCHS!🤣

Here is the second part of Keith x Reader

Sorry it took so long! I just didn't have a lot of motivation to write it but I did it!

(The art at the top is my own)

Notes: (H/T) - Home town

Warnings: Slight language!

Words: 2656
                          —————

It's been about a month since you and Keith had gotten together and it was amazing.

The whole team congratulated you on your relationship but Lance was a bit jealous.

You had started to feel sick and would always wake up feeling nauseous or with a big headache.

You would always brush it off until you realized why you where feeling this way.

You mentally screamed because it was so obvious. The facts being: you hadn't gotten your period in a while, you would always wake up feeling like shit, you would have mood swings sometimes and it looked as though you were gaining a bit of weight. All the signs pointed... to you being pregnant.

You grew very worried at the thought not only because you were in space and in the middle of a war, but you were also worried that Keith wouldn't want to have a baby.

So you decided not to tell him until you felt he was ready. You would still train but it wasn't as intense as before as too not hurt the baby.

You didn't tell anyone about your pregnancy and no one seemed to notice until one day during training.

It was another normal day in the castle, the paladins, Allura and Coran were all in the training room. Right now you guys were fighting with the gladiators.

You were feeling abit sluggish today but you tried to brush it off as to not draw suspicion. As you guys finished fighting the gladiators, you stood still for a bit, panting and looking down at the ground with closed eyes.

"(Y/N)? Are you ok?" Keith asked concerned laced in his words.

"Y-ya d-don't worry. I'm........perfectly f-fi-" you cut yourself off by fainting. You could hear the team screaming your name and rushing over to you. You felt someone pick you up and run with you in their arms.

"Please be okay.." is all you heard before the darkness over took you.

~Time skip~

When you woke up, you found yourself in a bed. It wasn't your bed, it was more like a hospital bed. Coran and Allura were in the room and were tinkering around with a few things until they heard you groan.

"(Y/N)!" Allura explained happily as she pulled you into a hug. You hugged her back but not as tight.

"What happened?" You asked them both. They both exchanged glances and nodded to each other.

Coran left the room leaving you and Allura alone to talk. "You fainted during training so we brought you here. How do you feel?" She asked handing you a glass of water.

You mumbled a small thank you to her and took the water. "I feel ok. I just have a bit of a headache." You took a sip of the water, immediately feeling relaxed as the cool liquid made it's way down your throat.

"Ok. Is there anything you wish to tell me at all?" She said with slight concern and excitement. You looked at your stomach nervously and sighed knowing you couldn't hide it anymore.