Getting To Know Him.

The Next Morning

I wake up and feel really refreshed, I stretch my arms out. The light shining through my galaxy curtains is beautiful. I get up and look at myself in my tall mirror.

"Ew. I'm a mess." My hair is ridiculous, and I need some make-up.

"Why do I wear such short shorts?" I ask myself.

'Because they're just pajamas dumbass.' Here we go again.

"Leave me alone." I whisper.

'Sorry, I know I'm supposed to put you down, but you're being ridiculous.'

"So there's this thing called anxiety and-" I remark.

'Oh shut up already and get dressed.' I roll my eyes and pick out my outfit, I look at my arms.

"At least they are starting to become not noticable." I say. I'll wear a long sleeve shirt just incase. I pick out a floral shirt with ripped blue jeans.

I brush out my wavy black hair and put some eyeliner, mascara, and a light lipstick on

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I brush out my wavy black hair and put some eyeliner, mascara, and a light lipstick on.
I walk out to smell pancakes and bacon. I walk to the dining room to see Jack putting food on the table.

"Morning Jack." I greet.

"Oh, morning Skarlet! Sleep well?" He says with a energetic tone.

"Yes! I see you made breakfast." I point out.

"Yeah, it's my day to cook."

"You guys take turns cooking?" I ask.

"It's only fair. We're gonna have to fit you in. You know how to cook?" He says.

"Totally! I cooked for my father a lot."

"Nice! Hey, maybe we can hang out today, get to know each other." He suggests.

"Yeah, that sounds nice."

"GUYS! BREAKFAST IS READY!" He suddenly shouts. It's louder in person. Everyone comes to the dining room and sits down, we all eat and talk.

"So we'll just have you cook the day after Jack, so tomorrow, you okay with that?" Mark asks me.

"Sure thing boss." I say.

"Speaking of boss, have you thought about getting a job here?" Amy asks.

"I want to, but I don't know what to do." I say.

"How about you work with us? You know, become a YouTuber." Ethan suggests.

"I don't know about that."

"You totally should! Then we can do collabs together and everything!" Jack exclaims.

"..I'll think about it." I hesitate.

Time Skippo

I see Jack cleaning the kitchen and decide to help without question, it doesn't look like he's done dishes yet. I go to the sink and start doing dishes while Jack is wiping the counter on the other side.