The Newest YouTuber.

Me and Jack are still hugging, I look up at his ocean blue eyes, they're prettier than my sapphire ones.

"Thank you for listening to me Jack, even though we've only known each other for 2 days." I say shyly.

"Same to you Skarlet. Are you planning on telling the others?" He asks.

"I might just have Ethan tell them, I don't know if I could explain it again." I rub my face with my hands.

"Don't worry, you're safe now." He says. Wow..I now have a few people protecting me. To be honest, I think I like Jack though.

"You don't think Mark and Amy will judge me, will they?" I ask.

"Of course not! They're your friends!" He says.

"Alright alright!" I put my hands up in defeat, we both laugh.

"Wanna go home and help me with my channel?" I ask.

"You're doing it?"

"Yup!"

"Awesome!" We pack up and leave. When we get there, Jack gets his camera and laptop, then we go in my room.

"Okay, so lets set up an account for ya. What do you want your name to be?" He asks opening his laptop.

"Umm..I don't know.." I start to think.

"How about Crimson Skar?" I ask.

"Ohhh edgy! I like it!" He types it in.

"What about a picture?" He asks.

"Ohh! I gotchu!" I get my laptop and look for one of my best drawings. It's a red butterfly with black music notes on top of it. I show Jack once I find it.

"Whoa! That's so cool!" He exclaims. We set that as my picture and I write a bit about myself. After that I'm done, now we just have to think of videos.

"What kind of things do you want to do?" He asks.

"I know I want to do vlogs, video games, maybe some skits." I say.

"Let's make your first vid a introduction, you start off by introducing yourself and giving the viewers your goals." He advises.

"Okay cool! Is it alright that I do it myself?"

"You know how to work a camera?" He teases.

"Of course I do!" I playfully smack his arm.

"Okay okay!" He laughs. He leaves the room as I set up the camera, I press record.

"Hello friends! Welcome to my channel! My name is Skarlet and I wanted to tell you guys a bit about me incase you want to become a fan. I'm 21 years old, single, awkward, all that fun jazz! I have a twin brother who happens to be Crankgameplays! I'm friends with Markiplier and his girlfriend, Amy, and also Jacksepticeye! Anyway, I'm quite excited to do this, I hope to do vlogs, games, maybe skits. If you guys have any questions for me, I'll be happy to answer them in the comments! Let's see how quickly people find my channel, my goal for now is to get to 100 subscribers within 2 months, maybe. Yeah, so thank you all for watching! If you wanna see more, please subscribe and I will see you soon! Fly high my butterflies!" I finish and stop the recording. I edited a little, then immediately upload it.

"I hope people like me." I mumble.

The Next Day

I wake up and go to make breakfast since it's my day, I don't really care about changing, they're just shorts and an oversized shirt. I go to the kitchen and decide on what to make. I'll do scrambled eggs and some chocolate chip waffles. I grab the waffle maker and make the batter, as that's cooking I put the eggs on a frying pan.