Anti & Dark.

3rd Pov
2 Days Later

Jack, Mark, and Skarlet are making videos and the others are watching TV. Everyone had just finished a collab and Skarlet wanted to edit. As Jack and Mark start to end their other collab video, they start to hear voices, they try to ignore it and quickly end the video.

"Shit don't tell me that's.." Jack says.

"Oh no. Fight it!" A pain starts to surge through their head, making them scream.

"Guys! What's wrong?" Everyone runs in. The two men look up with completely different looks. Mark having black eyes and Jack having one normal eye and a septic eye. They both look pale and Jack has blood running down his neck.

"Oh my gosh." The girls say covering their mouths in horror.

"Hello ladies. It's great to finally meet you." Dark says with a deep seductive voice.

"Shit code yellow!" Ethan shouts. Him and Tyler grab the girls and run to his room.

"What do we do?" Amy asks.

"You two are staying in here. We have to try to get Mark and Jack back." Tyler states.

"And how are you going to do that?" Skarlet asks.

"Here Ty." Ethan gives Tyler a tazer.

"Okay can you explain what the hell you're gonna do with a tazer?!" Skarlet asks.

"We have to knock Dark and Anti out so Mark and Jack can come back."

"But that'll hurt them." Amy says.

"Don't worry we have it under control." Tyler says as they get ready to go out.

"Stay here." Ethan says sternly. They go out to deal with the situation.

"We can't sit in here. Our boyfriends are being possessed!" Skarlet says.

"I know Skarlet, but we don't know what they can do." Amy says.

"I don't care. I've hidden from everyone. Jack and Mark have helped me so much. Now I'm going to help them, whether you come or not." Skarlet peeks out the door to see Ethan getting thrown across the room.

"Ethan!" She shouts, she looks over at Anti, who had did it. She walks out and blocks Ethan so he can't get to him.

"Leave him alone." She says.

"Skarlet. My beautiful girlfriend." Anti says creepily.

"I'm not your girlfriend. I'm Jack's." She snaps.

"Why him? He's weak, pathetic. You don't deserve him."

"Jack is not weak. He is the strongest man I've ever know. You're just jealous." Anti starts to get angry, he slaps her. She falls from the impact, shock filling her face, memories of her last relationship flies through her mind. Suddenly, Anti falls, Skarlet looks up to see Amy with a pan.

"Are you okay? He left a mark on your cheek." She asks.

"Yeah, thanks." She helps her up.

"Ethan." Skar remembers, she turns to see Ethan knocked out. They run to him and wake him up.

"What the-? I thought I told you to stay in the room." He says.

"Well I'm glad I disobeyed." Skarlet says.

"Look out!" He shouts pushing the girls out of the way. Anti runs towards them, but Ethan's able to hit him with the tazer, knocking him out for real.

"He's gonna be okay, right?"

"Yeah."

"ETHAN." Tyler yells. They all run to the room he's in to see him being cornered by Dark, his tazer on the other side of the room.

"Dark stop!" Amy shouts, getting his attention.

"Amy, dear. Why don't you come with me?" Dark smirks.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." Amy distracts him as Ethan attempts to taze him. But Dark grabs his arm and tightens his grip. Skarlet grabs Tyler's tazer and punches Dark in the face before tazing him.

"Oof that kinda hurt." She shakes her hand a bit.

"That was..cool!" Amy says hi-fiving her.

"Are you guys okay?" They ask the guys.

"Yeah, looks like Ethan took the most damage." Tyler points out.

"I'll take care of Ethan, you guys get Mark and Jack." Skarlet says, they all nod, Tyler and Amy get Mark and leave the room.

"You gotta pretty big bump on your head, are you tired?" Skarlet asks Ethan.

"Yeah." He says a bit worn out.

"Okay well don't fall asleep yet. How's your arm?"

"Uh it's not that bad."

"Okay, I'm gonna lay you down in your room and get you some painkillers." She helps him up and brings him to his room.

"How long are they gonna be asleep?" Amy asks as they walk in the living room.

"Shouldn't be long, let's leave them to turn back." Tyler says.

Time Skip
Mark's Pov

My eyes slowly open, I jolt up to find I'm on the couch.
'What the hell happened?' I thought. I look over to see Jack sleeping on the chair. I walk over to him and lightly shake him.

"Jack." I say, his eyes slowly open.

"Merk? What happened?" He asks.

"I'm not sure." I say and look around to see bit of a mess, there's a pan on the floor and two tazers. Me and Jack's eyes widen in realization.

"Girls!?" Jack calls out.

"Guys?!" I ask.

Skarlet's Pov

Now that Ethan is a bit better, Amy tries to examine my red right cheek, I assure her I'm fine. But in all honesty, it was terrifying that Anti triggered my memories, I don't care if it was Anti. If I see him again I swear to god.

"Girls?!" A familiar irish accent shouts.

"Guys?!" A deeper voice shouts. We all look at each other and realize, it's Mark and Jack. We all run out of Ethan's room to see them looking for us, when they see us relief fills their faces.

"You're okay!" Amy shouts hugging Mark.

"Thank God your safe!" He says to her. I run up and hug Jack.

"I was so worried!" I claim.

"It was torture not knowing what was happening." He says as we get out of the hug, his eyes widen at me.

"Your cheek! What'd he do?!" He asks examining my face.

"I was trying to protect Ethan, I pissed him off and..he slapped me." I explain.

"That son of a bitch!"

"It's okay though, I'm fine, I promise." I assure.

"But..I promised I was gonna protect you..and I didn't."

"That wasn't your fault Jack."

"By the way, you two might wanna apologize to Ethan for giving him the most damage." Amy claims.

"Ah shit. We're really sorry buddy." Mark says as they walk up to him.

"You don't needa go to the hospita, right?" Jack asks.

"No, I'm fine. Glad you're back." He says.

"Okay, let's all calm down. It's been a long day." Tyler says, we all nod in agreement. We then just sit down in the living room, watching movies and eating snacks.

"We should forget about all this." Mark says.

"Ya read my damn mind." I say.