Alter Ego?

Skar's Pov

Today I'm home alone until 3. Jack, Mark, and Ethan have a meeting of some sort, and Amy is at her parents. Since the house is clean I'm just sitting on the couch reading a book. I get a notification saying someone texted me on Twitter, when me and Jack told his fans we're official, they were actually glad he's back to being happy. I open up my phone and look at the text.

Wiishu:
What the hell do you think you're doing with Jack?!

Wonderful, it's Jack's ex.

You:
Dating him.
He's not you're boyfriend   anymore Signe. But that's your  fault.

Wiishu:
You know what? That's fine, cause I have a new boyfriend. Coincidentally you know him!

She then sends me a picture of her and..HOLY FUCK! That's my abusive ex! What the hell is he doing with her?!

Wiishu:
And he treats me like I'm all he wants.
Something you wouldn't know. Lol.

You:
Idgaf. You pick your poison.
You have fun with your bf,
And I'll have fun with mine. Bye!

I leave it at that, if he truly loves her, that's fine. They're perfect for each other. I have my boyfriend, who loves me and I love him. I get back to reading.

"We're hooome!" I hear the loud irish accent I know and love. I put my bookmark where I am in my book and put it away.

"Hey! How'd the meeting go?" I ask.

"Boring. Like all meetings." Ethan answers.

"Sorry we had to leave you alone Skar." Mark apologizes.

"Oh don't worry, I enjoyed the piece and quiet."

"It is good to get some alone time every once in a while. Welp I gotta go record! See ya later." Ethan says.

"Okay, see ya bro bro!" I shout as he walks to his room. I hear Jack chuckle, then his face drops.

"You alright Jack?" I ask a bit worried.

"Yeah, everything's fine hun!"

"Okay, just makin sure. I'm gonna go shower real quick." I say walking to my room to get my shower supplies.

"Alright."

Jack's Pov

I walk over to the kitchen where Mark is and sigh.

"You gotta tell her at some point Jack." He says.

"Why? You haven't told Amy!" I snap.

"I didn't think I would have to considering we both thought they went away!" He snaps back.

"..Ugh shit, I was really hoping we wouldn't have to do this." I start pacing the floor.

"We'll at least do it together. Tonight." He says calmly.

"That would be easier. We still have to tell Ethan that they're back." I say calming down too, Mark nods. We walk to his room and slowly open his door.