I

האיש עם עיניים האוקיינוס ​​גוף של זהב היזהרו לב הקרח שלו     

Thomas Shelby

BIRMINGHAM/PENELOPE CARTER/
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thomas Shelby.... The devil in gold.

I remember the first time I had ever saw him. There was blood dripping from my lips and my cheek was bruised. Flanagan the man I had fought was lying on the ground passed out as I was struggling to breath. He stared at me from outside the Pitt as the fight was finished. I remember when my eyes first saw his, I felt frightened, curious, and a bit confused. Thomas Shelby was a man who you'd rarely see unless he needed something from you and I was maybe one of the only ones he didn't even speak to when he saw me. He stared at me till he was called, taking a final glance he disappeared.

He was devilishly handsome but you knew that he was not a man for love, family or romance. You entered the life of a Peaky Blinder it was the end of anything remotely close to you.

I hadn't seen Mr.Shelby since that day, that was 2 years ago. I had stayed away from the majority of the street gangs, I wasn't in that kind of life anymore. Now I lived a life of quiet solitude. My family was living in London, my brother and his so called family, while I lived here.

I was living on the outskirts, I had a tiny cottage. I hated the city air, I had grown use to it but I rather prefer the silence of the forest.

It was a rather cloudy afternoon and I was running low on groceries, deciding it was time for a quick trip into the city, I was now wandering the smoke filled streets of Birmingham.

I had a rather thick coat on along with my cap, it was late November and it was getting rather chilly. I had made sure to layer my clothes as I got dressed, I was weak to the affects of the cold. I would rarely go outside. I was a sick or cursed woman I should say. I would see things happen that weren't real happen. Such as my hand be lit a flame. I could feel the pain but no one but I could see it. My mother at a young age had taken me to a gypsy camp. They said I was cursed, that the visions I saw were just there to torture and torment me. So I lived with it. One of the reasons I began the Pitts, the pain it was something I became numb to. And there my visions slowly disappeared they would come back and happen once in a while but not as much when I was a child. They were always painful, but it was something I had to live with.

However it made every day life extremely difficult. Me holding a spoon could instantly transform into a knife cutting my hand, the air could instantly freeze me to death, breathing could feel like drowning. Like I said it rarely happened. I wrapped myself as the air got colder. The market wasn't too far and it was a 7 minute walk.

The sidewalks were quite empty only a couple people here and there. Smoke danced around in the air as I walked. It filled the streets and was almost covering the sky.

"Oi miss, Id like a word!" A man said smirking with his friends, rape that's what he'd like to talk about

"Oi miss, Id like a word!" A man said smirking with his friends, rape that's what he'd like to talk about. They never cared about anything, unless it was Sex, alcohol and free money. They weren't even men. Monsters was what I called them. "Hey, m' talking to you!" He yelled out. It was a matter of minutes he'd try and grab me.

I could hear the steps he took, my breath hitched, I didn't know if I was nervous or not.

"Bloody whore, come here!" He said grabbing onto my hand. I leaned back as I let my head collide into his, knocking him back. "Fucking cunt." He said holding his head. His fellows came over as one tried to throw a swing. I crouched down missing the punch by only mere seconds. I grabbed his hand twisting his hand, dislocating his wrist. Letting go I slammed my fist straight into his cheek knocking him back. The next fellow grabbed me throwing into the wall. The air was knocked out of me as I struggled to breath. He punched me straight in the jaw as I could hear it click. He tried again and I leaned to the side as it collided into the wall. He grimaced in pain but I pushed him as hard as I could to the ground. He fell and I kicked him in the stomach. He puked blood as he stared off into the distance dazed.

I turned back to the first man and he had pulled a knife out. "Why won't you cheeky sex crazed bastards leave me alone." I huffed as it was getting hard to breath. "Prissy cunt. I'll enjoy hurting you." The man smirked. My side hurt and I couldn't even put my breathing. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I ran as fast as I could spamming my body into his, he was surprised.

His face collided with the ground as I grabbed the knife

His face collided with the ground as I grabbed the knife. "Somebody's gotta teach you blokes a lesson." I smirked. I grabbed the knife stabbing it straight into his hand. He screamed, crying in pain. "Fucking cocks." I kicked him right in the head as he was instantly knocked out. Sometimes I wondered if I should have gone with Alfie. 

I sat down as a took a breath. My bones ached, it had been a while since I've bruised a few chaps. Too long.

"Miss Solomon." I looked up to see a man, most likely a messenger. "It's Carter sweetheart, Carter."

"I have a letter for you." He handed me the white sheet as my hands stained it. I fished out a pound and handed to him. He tipped his cap and walked off. Miss Solomon could only mean it was Alfie. I teared the letter open as I started reading. It was a repeat of the last one, come to London, join the gang, we Jews need to stick together same old bullshit. He just wanted me back in the ring.

Same old Alfie, I got up and dusted myself off, I still needed to buy groceries.

Fucking groceries.....
האיש עם עיניים האוקיינוס ​​גוף של זהב היזהרו לב הקרח שלו