VI

PENELOPE CARTER

PENELOPE CARTER

AUCTION HOUSE
האיש עם עיניים האוקיינוס ​​גוף של זהב היזהרו לב הקרח ש

The truck stopped, I could smell smoke.

"She's heating up Curly. Take a look." He said helping the man down. Curly walked off to the back as Thomas smiled at me briefly. "Let me out for a piss." Charlie said shoving past Thomas. From there I noticed Micheal was holding a blanket of sandwiches I started to giggle how Pol loves him so dearly. "She made loads, want one?" He asked me.
"What bloody hell is that?" Arthur said.

"Sandwich's Arthur, are you going blind? Don't mind if I do." I said moving to sit next to Micheal as I grabbed a sandwich. Arthur scoffed at me. "I can see that Penny." He said grumbling.

"Ham I think. And we got shrimp paste." He said grabbing a sandwich himself. "There's tea. But we'll have to take turns cause there's only one cup." I bite into mine. Polly was quite a master chief. I looked up at Arthur making a face at Micheal. "What?"

"Sandwiches. Polly made bloody sandwiches."
Arthur said. I looked over at Thomas to see him smiling at me trying not to laugh.

"What's this? A teddy bear's fucking picnic?" Charlie said. I smiled at Thomas as he eyes my sandwich. I shook my head there was plenty to grab. Smoking he moved over to me move as he blow his smoke into the air.

"All right we will drink the tea, and eat the sandwiches then drive on. All right?" Thomas said as he pulled himself into the back and sat right beside me as he took a bite out of my sandwich.

"There were plenty of sandwiches you greedy bastard." He winked as he chewed. "Pass the tea love." He said pointing to Micheal. I frowned grabbing the tea and passing it to him.

"Thank you." He said as he drank the tea. I rolled my eyes as borrowed it and drank from it too. He looked at me and I winked in response. The boys were pretty hectic as they fought to drink there tea and sandwiches. They were quite rabid.

"So Miss Carter, Arthur tells me your the welterweight champion." Micheal asked me. I smiled "I was. Not anymore. Now I'm a gangster cause of your idiotic cousin here."

"More like lovely fistfighter." Thomas said winking.

"May be a fistfighter but she's still a girl." John said. I smirked. "You wanna put your money where your mouth is Jonny boy?" He scoffed. "No cause I know I'm right."

"Hold my tea." I said shoving it into Micheals hands.

"Love hold it. John shut up." A hand grabbed my arm, I felt a jolt of electricity as I whipped around I saw Thomas's blue eyes boring into mine. "Love calm down. No body doubts ye'll beat John but I rather not have any fights for today. Besides we promised Polly din't we love?" I sighed.

"When we get back you and me you cocky pisspot." I said pointing at John. He smirked winking. "Look forward to a easy win."

♠️
We had arrived earlier but I had to go to the bathroom. I had finished up and headed towards the butting area. I saw Micheal waiting for me and he awkwardly waved and smiled. I smiled widely back, he was a sweet kid.

"You waiting for me?"

"It's awfully large won't want you to get lost Thomas would have a fit." He said scratching the back of his head. "Would he? I'd think he'd care less. Well thank you anyway. Shall we?" I said he nodded as he walked ahead of me. Through the crowd of men and woman I saw Thomas turned towards me. No smile just a face of no emotion but his eyes shone.

I walked up smiling and he wrapped his hand around me and kissed me on my cheek. I turned he wanted me to play the part so I did. I kissed his lips teasingly biting a bit on the bottom. I could feel him wanting more however I stopped midway. Fluttering my eyes I detached myself as I leaned against the rail, there I saw her. Staring at me and Tommy. I smirked winking at her. She frowned almost unimpressed. Thomas was probably going to sleep with her or something, she was a gorgeous brunette and she was a fair and elegant woman, me I was a lot more athletic and lean. Prim and proper she was. Perfect for him maybe. I didn't care but it was information I could use later.

"Alright Tommy this is her." He propped his hands right beside me as his fingers touched mine. I looked up. His face was hard and cold, his jaw was clenched. Odd...I moved my fingers and placed them on top of his gently touching and making shapes. He didn't move but once again I saw something shift in his eyes.

"Do I hear 800 guineas?" I saw her whisper. I smirked winking so she'd try and get his attention.

"Do I hear 250?" And she did, she bet. I nodded at her, smart.

"Do I hear 5? Do I hear 7?" It was going back and forth. "That's it Tom, you have to stop."

"You don't have it in your belt."

"I'm having that horse." I pinched his hand and he looked down at me I winked. He nodded and contained to bet. There I saw her back out.
The boys started arguing but I just kept staring straight ahead at her. She looked so disappointed.

"Sold to Mr?-"

"Thomas Shelby." He announced loud and clear. He wrapped his hand around my waist being my close. The woman found him curious and something she wanted and she very well could have.

האיש עם עיניים האוקיינוס ​​גוף של זהב היזהרו לב הקרח ש