XIII

PENELOPE CARTER

PENELOPE CARTER

BIRMINGHAM STREETS
האיש עם עיניים האוקיינוס ​​גוף של זהב היזהרו לב הקרח ש

Too much of the regret and anger she was feeling towards the Shelby, she stood dressed and beautiful as ever waiting for the man to arrive. She had crossed her arms as she was silently smoking to herself, she was thankful for bringing a large hunting knife hidden beneath her dress strapped and waiting. A revolver was also hidden inside her purse just if things went to hell, this wasn't a causal horse race outing, it was a job and she knew better then to not come prepared. She also knew better then to trust the word of Thomas.

As she dropped her cigarette and put it out with her heel Thomas appeared. Dashing as ever with a blackish green suit and his eyes shining ever so brightly. As she hated to admit it he was charming.

"Waiting long love?" She scoffed. "Not long enough to see your mug again.." There a smile appeared on Thomas face. 

He reached his hand out as he helped Pen onto the car. She took her seat prim and proper not breaking her emotionless face. However Thomas held a bright smile that was still unsettling for Pen. They were heading to Michael's 18 birthday.

She held Michael's gift as it was ever so carefully wrapped with blue wrapping paper. As it was unclear what Penny was, she was definitely now peaky blinder territory...just as Alfie planned.

As Thomas controled the car Penny pulled out a cigarette lighting it as the bumpy road continued.

"Why'd you leave?" Thomas said his eyes staring straight at the road. "Why not? You fucking stupid Tommy, you can't act like a wanker and expect me to stay as your priss posh toy." She said closing her eyes but her knuckles turned white as she gripped the side of the car.

"You seem to hold you'self at a higher standard love." Penny scoffed. "Pull the fucking car over." No reaction from Thomas Penny she decided to take matters into her own hands by.... Well opening the door. While the car was driving. However it worked as Thomas seemed to panic and drove over to the side of the road. "Are you mad woman?!"

"Fucking right I am Thomas, fucking right!" She yelled as she jumped out of the car and started walking towards the woods. "Jeez Pen, slow down! Where the fuck do ya think your heading?" Thomas yelled as the slamming of the car door was hear. Thomas walked after Pen as she waved her middle finger in the air. She was also mutter alot of swears towards Thomas as he also swore back. The two yelled and swore. Not even full sentences.

"Pisspot, Wanker, Fucking bastard." Or "Fucking Posh Whore, Piss off, Bloody bitch." Thomas however managed to catch up and grabbed Pen from the back and spun her to face himself. "Let go!" She said through her teeth. "No." He replied. In a split second. Thomas gripped Pen's ass as Pen's hands were in Thomas hair as the two were locking lips in the middle...of...the...fucking....
Woods....

Quite romantic. Hands trailed all around as they now were exploring each other. Moans quietly escaped eachother's lips, shoes removed and articles of clothing now disappearing. It was quite clear that these two were now fucking in the woods.

Not the most romantic but it seemed all the sexual tension and anger the two had built up was now being transformed into....well something new.

"Is that all you fucking got Shelby!" Penny screamed, while Thomas just smirked in response. Dirt was all over their clothing and sticks and leaves were getting everywhere.

At the end of it, it seemed they had been both mauled by a bear. In silence Thomas buckled up his pants and Penny grabbed Micheals gift off the floor as they both silently walked towards the car, no words were spoken however there was a huge smile on there faces as they drove away.

This was going to be difficult to explain if they even had to. Penny wasnt sure what had even happened or what was going to happen. However she was slowly realizing there was something more to Thomas. To her it was becoming unclear how she really felt, however a slight of hope was being nurtured every so slowly. The pair couldnt see what the future held for them but they way they would try to get a glimpse of each other was already the answer. Especially when Thomas slipped his hand into Pen's and with that the two drove in silence.

The world certainly had plans for the two.

—————///————////———-///——-////—

Hope you enjoy this one as well, don't forget to like comment and share,

Also sorry if the chapter is short, let me know what you think of it and have a fantastic day or night.