XII

PENELOPE CARTER

PENELOPE CARTER

LONDON STREET'S
האיש עם עיניים האוקיינוס ​​גוף של זהב היזהרו לב הקרח ש
He questioned everyone, even stopped by her old house and kept constantly asking the lady who was the caretaker of the house.

"She just up and left, she told me she had business and wouldn't be back." That was the only answer, even her employer Alfie didn't know. She just up and disappeared just like Grace and it was driving Thomas up the wall and straight into hell. He would drink A LOT more then his usually amount, he took up hobbies and just avoided everyone unless it was business. However a rumor had Thomas pinning after Lady Luck herself.

"There's a new violist in London, her names Penelope." One of his boys in London was even searching for her and he was about to go after that rumor. She had to be there, right? He was angry at her, himself and just everything. He wanted her but not close to him. As long as she was in his sight he was ok. Otherwise he wanted her nowhere near him.

It was at this point Thomas was going slightly looney. He wasn't making sense, maybe all he really thought was that she was Peaky Blinder Territory. She was no ones property and had the free will to do what she wanted but he wanted her but also didn't. To himself he wasn't making any sense. Constantly having dreams of her and found himself arguing with himself about her.

He thought if he saw her maybe his mind would calm down. It was inflicting with work and he needed this to be over with.

Walking into the bar was the most difficult steps he had ever taken. Walking in and taking a seat as there he saw her. Dresses in a white gown with her violin at hand she began to play so softly and gently, almost as it was a childhood lullaby. She was gorgeous and he just noticed how much he wanted to constantly stare at her, her emerald green eyes and chocolate brown hair. He had denied it but he was slowly, ever so slowly falling in love with Penny.

She was the realest a woman could ever get.

And he wanted ALL of it. Her eyes looked up gazing into his, her face looked shocked but she didn't break the song at all. She just stared at him in shock. He smirked winking as he downed his whiskey.

Her eyes quickly darted away from his piercing eyes, for her they were so hard to look at. She knew if she looked she would never be able to take her eyes off him and to deny that she didn't have any feelings towards the infamous Shelby. She was falling hard and she was worried she was going to hit the stone cold floor soon enough. She didn't want to be hurt or used like Shelby once told her.

As her tune soon came to a end the applause came from all over the room but Pen dashed quickly for the door trying to avoid him at all cost but she forgot to notice that he alright left and was waiting right outside the door. There a arm grabbed her pushing her against the wall.

"Thought ya could run?" She smirked. "A girl has to at least try? What would ya do if you made a deal with the devil?" She splat trying to push him off but he was much stronger then she ever was. "You can't just up and leave. I told ya once and I'll say it again. You're Peaky Blinder territory, more importantly ya Thomas Shelby territory. Running love is not an option."

She scoffed but she couldn't  deny her heart skipped a beat at his claim. "You're a bloody fucking idiot if ya think I'll just come running back, first you act all nice and then ya just go be a bloody wanker, I'm not in the mood for you're fucking games Tommy." She yelling trying to move her arms. All she got as a response was a smirk. "When you left, ya think about me at all?" She glared at him not giving an answer giving him more of a bigger smirk. "Once you dance with the Devil there's no getting out of it love, so why don't you just keep  dancing." She looked at him. "I'm not in the mood, I'm not in the mood for any of your shit. You gonna run with me ya better start acting with me straight." She said growling, to him it was so attractive, she wasn't like Grace at all, she had that intoxicating nature that just wouldn't let you go. Each little thing just brought you closer and closer.

"Acting straight? I think I can manage." He replies as he brought his face closer as there noses began to touch. "4'o'clock I'll see you at Pol's. We have a party, I expect you'll be there love." With that he smashed his lips into her taking all her breath away as she struggled to get him off but she was giving in. He was just so rude and horrible but she kept thinking back to him and this kiss wasn't going to help. Her air was running out and there he stopped it letting her go as she dropped to the ground.

"Again 4'o'clock." He said disappearing.

There she began to quickly sob to her self, what was going on she was so confused, he was kind, then horrible and then incredibly sexy. It wasn't fucking normal.

However, she couldn't stop think how she enjoyed it.

—————///————////———-///——-////—

Hope you enjoy this one as well, don't forget to like comment and share,

Comment what your favorite fruit is, I really like Plums.

Have a fantastic day or night❤️