Chapter 2

"Why do studies always SUCK?". I yell as I wait for the printed copies of notes are being stapled by the Xerox shop owner.

    "Then how the hell do you always score high?" Ashiq my God brother questions me back with a sigh.

    I roll my eyes and give him a nasty smirk. Yes. I am not that pretty nor fit, but in college I am a good student. Not a Nerd but a pretty bright student. I participate and win in a hell lot of competitions and study well too. And sometimes part time with home tuitions and other stuff.

     "It's done. 750. Come and collect the binded copies tomorrow". Says the shop owner and hands me a couple set notes and the bill. I pay him and inform the time I'd be able to collect other binded project copies.

    It was two bad and stressful months for me as I was busy in my project and other subject works. The exams were just a week ahead. Thanks to Ashiq as he was there for me always in taking me to places as I don't own a  vehicle in that city. I lived in a rental house with Sarah for studies. Ashiq is a junior of mine and we had some sort of brother sister pull and instantly after our fresher's day meeting he became my God brother and helps me in everything in the unknown place.

    "Hungry?". He asked me as he boarded the bike. For which he received a nod from me and gave me another to get on his bike. Ashiq is a lean dusky boy with spectacles. He is a cute little monkey as I describe when he pesters me to get other juniors numbers that too if a pretty girl, he wouldn't let me sleep.

   Sometimes he becomes my matchmaker and always comments when he sees a boy talking to me. My own brother Eshwar and I have a misunderstanding and we are not on good terms.

    There are a lot of people around me and everyone has a pivotal role to play in my life. I've always been blessed with a lot of friends and as well a lot of foes but it's running smooth I guess, not what I dreamed of but something really not a nightmare for now.

     My only wish for now is to get my project done well and complete the studies. I want it done and dusted.