Chapter 2 New Genin!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and pop me a follow! <3

Your support means a  lot to me!

ONTO LE STORY

Kakashi wakes up with a huge yawn and stretches out his limbs then goes limp on the bed again. The past three days have been torture for him, constantly having to babysit the woman sleeping beside him. But today her bed rest is over and today he gets his three new Genin.

"Mala?" He asks quietly and he sighs in relief to see that she is still fast asleep.Carefully, he stands up and creeps to the bathroom to shower, the longer she stays asleep the better. All she is going to do when she wakes up is whine and complain nonstop.

The moment Kakashi closes the bathroom door and the shower turns on Mala springs up out of bed and walks over to the dresser on the other side of the room to get dressed. She throws on a simple black tank top and a pair of dark sweats.

"What are you doing?" She almost jumps out of her skin at the sound of Pakkun's voice and she turns and smiles at him.

"Getting dressed. Today I finally get to leave this rotten house." She says and Pakkun nods and  puts his head back down.

She walks over to the closet and opens it up to see a huge assortment of Kakashi's different weapons.

She grabs a few kunai and pockets them without Pakkun noticing. She had grown quite fond of the little dog and didn't want to hurt him. She would wait until they were near the village gates to launch her escape plan.

She knows the orders of the Akatasuki but she can't stand being in this place any longer. She needs her family and friends again. 

She flops down on the bed again and eyes the book sitting half open on Kakashi's night stand. 

Hmm I wonder what the big deal is about this stupid book? She thinks to herself and she slides herself over to Kakashi's side of the bed and picks up the book where it was left off with a red face.

Kakashi leaves the bathroom fully dressed and ready and he almost has a heart attack when he sees Mala sitting on his side of the bed reading his book.

"I-I thought you were asleep." He says and she snaps her attention away from the book and grins at him.

"Jeez Kakashi you really are quite the pervert." She says with her grin getting wider and he sighs and snatches the book out of her hands and pockets it.

"Come on Mala I have to go meet my Genin today." He says and she frowns at him.

"Wow and here I thought you were a real Jounin. Why do you want to babysit a bunch of brats?" She asks and he gives her an annoyed look.

"It's not like they will pass the test anyways." He grumbles and then walks out of the room and into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Mala follows him but keeps her distance knowing that he is still completely suspicious of her.

This thought makes her smile and she plops down at the table watching him intently. Over the past few days she noticed that he doesn't let her see his face at all so she has been trying to catch glimpses of it.

"What do you want?" He asks sounding bored and tired as he goes through the cupboards trying to find something edible.

"I already looked through your cupboards you have no edible food left. You should just take me out for breakfast." Mala says with a grin and Kakashi sweats nervously, knowing that her appetite is enormous and he needs to save up his money for the collectors edition of the new book in the Make out Paradise series.