Chapter 16 Blood Tears

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

Anyways

ONTO ZE STORY!!!!!

"Awe come on Pervy Sage can't we take a break?" Naruto whines yet again and I roll my eyes as I sit in the shade with Jiraiya and Naruto tries over and over again to summon more then just a tadpole.

"Not until you summon a frog." He says and he turns back to me to get back to our stupid conversation.

"So what do you think about it?" He asks and I give him a questionable look.

"About what?" I ask and he chuckles with a pervy grin and I can feel that this is not going to be good.

"If you help me with my research I will help you with Kakashi, I know the man well he is a constant reader of my books." He offers and I groan and rub my temple thinking it over.

Am I really considering doing this? Well I know that if anyone could help me get Kakashi it would be Jiraiya...

"On one condition old man." I have a warning in my tone and he nods with a huge pervy smile.

"I will not be naked at all understand?" I say and he looks sad but he accepts anyways and we shake on it.

"Alright I want something about Kakashi first." I say and I can see him deflate but he nods.

"Kakashi loves women who dress sexy, the man is a hard one to impress but if you can wear something to catch his eye then he will be like a lost puppy dog." Jiraiya says with a smile and I listen eagerly but I still get the feeling that this is going to go somewhere sexual, it always does with Jiraiya.

"What are you getting at?" I ask giving him a suspicious look and he giggles.

"It is simple, you seduce him." Jiraiya says and I swallow the lump in my throat.

Seduce Kakashi?!

"heh heh how do you expect me to do that Jiraiya? Do I look like the type who does that to you?" I say scratching the back of my head and Jiraiya laughs.

"I know that it was one of your methods to seduce men into giving you information or so you could steal something off them." He says and I look down feeling angry that one of my greatest methods had been leaked to him.

"Yes but it is different with Kakashi... I don't want information or to steal something, I really do want him." I say quietly and Jiraiya nods.

"You need to take his eyes off of Saya and put them on you, I even have something for you to wear that will get him drooling." Jiraiya says looking excited to see me in it and I groan.

"It better not be some disgusting outfit that reveals everything." I warn him and he laughs and he shakes his head.

"Don't worry it will only be revealing enough to get him interested." He says and I nod accepting this but still feeling a bit put off about the whole situation.

"But you can do that this evening, right now I want an hour out of you so change into this and I want you to model for me." He grins and he hands me a bag that I take with a glare and I head deeper into the forest until I know he is no where near.

I pull out the outfit and I growl at it but I slip it on anyway...

Damn you Jiraiya.

I walk back to them and I see Jiraiya's nose start to gush blood and he falls over with a stupid grin and I resist the urge to cover myself up.

This isn't just a bikini, it is the smallest one I have ever seen.

After a few minutes Jiraiya finally comes back and I pose and model for him while he writes furiously and I try not to think about the words leaving his brush.