Chapter 15 I am going to kill the man I love, how wonderful.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me! <3 Your support means so much!!

So I hope you enjoy this chapter :D

ONTO ZE STORY!!!!

"Mala! Mala get up! The 2nd part of the exams is over and our team made it through!" I groan and I turn to the doorway to see a panting Kakashi standing there.

What the hell.

"How did you get in?" I ask and he scratches the back of his head.

"Well the front door was unlocked and I thought you would want to know right away, they are doing preliminary exams though." He says and I groan and get out of bed and see Kakashi's face turn red.

"What?" I ask and he turns around and I look down and slap myself.

For this past week I have been trying to get Kakashi alone but it has not worked and now that I finally have I am in my underwear...

This could not get any worse.

"Mala!" I groan as Ibiki appears in the doorway and his face also turns red at the sight of me and he stands there staring like a total pervert.

"GET OUT!!" I scream and I slam the door in his face and I hear it make contact with his face and a groan come from the other side causing me to smile.

I get dressed quickly and I walk out of my room and into the kitchen to see Kakashi sitting awkwardly with a red face and Ibiki with a red face and a nosebleed.

Not sure if because he saw me half naked or I hit him with a door...

"Come on let's go." I say and they both nod and we leave the apartment in awkward silence.

At least things have improved between Ibiki and I. He doesn't threaten me constantly instead we normally just don't talk.

Also he didn't freak out because I hit him with a door... But then again he kind of deserved it.

"Alright so what are the preliminaries?" I ask and Kakashi perks up at the sound of a subject change.

"Well each of the nin will have a fight with another ninja and who ever wins goes on to the 3rd part of the exam." Kakashi says and I nod.

Sasuke will be in no problem, Naruto I am not worried about because of his enormous chakra amount, but Sakura... It all depends on whether or not she can follow the training I gave her.

"Have faith in them Mala." Kakashi gives me a closed eye smile and I nod not returning it and he goes serious again staring straight ahead.

None of this should even matter to me anyways. I am going back to the Akatsuki hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I want to get the files and make the kills quickly and with in the same hour of each other.

I stare at him and I feel guilt rise in my heart. Will I really be able to live with myself if I kill him? Is this what the Akatsuki wants? Do they want me to be broken? Do they want me to lose another man I love but go so far as to make me kill him this time?

But I have to do whatever they want me to, they are my family and the only people in this dark and cruel world who understand my pain.

We reach the forest and then we all teleport to the tower in the center where I see all of the remaining ninja standing together and listening to the Third speak.

I spot my team and I stare wide eyed at Sakura. Her hair... I must say it looks better that way but I thought she loved having it long!

While the Third explains what is going to happen my eyes glaze over and I start to count the strands of hair on my head.