Chapter 6 For the Record, I Will Always Care.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! <3

Alright sorry for the wait guys I have been uber busy, by the way I will not be updating a lot next week because that is my vacation week and I am going to wonderland, wedding dress shopping for my sister, hanging with fam, etc. So I have a good reason for you guys not to kill me if I don't update!!

ONTO LE STORY!!!

I roll out of bed with a groan after hearing Naruto's loud bang on the door to signal that I need to wake up. It has been two days since I started training them, Sakura has done surprisingly well while Sasuke and Naruto have struggled but they have managed to make it halfway up the tree.

I stand up and turn back to the bed to see Kakashi sleeping peacefully with his book laying face down on his chest, I smirk evilly and I leave the room and make my way down to the kitchen to see Tazuna, Naruto, and Sakura eating breakfast.

"Good morning Mala-Sensei!" Naruto and Sakura chime and Tazuna just grunts at me but I have gotten used to it.

The old man still stalks my every move though, yesterday I caught him watching us train in a bush, he wanted to make sure I was not going to harm the kids... What a creeper.

He is like one of those guys that sits at a park all day just watching the kids play and he doesn't even have any of his own there.

I walk into the actual kitchen area to see Tsunami frying up some noodles and rice and she gives me a warm smile, her and I have gotten along this whole time. She doesn't judge me for what I have done or the people I have been around which is nice for once.

"Want some breakfast Mala?" She asks me and I nod looking at the food and trying not to drool.

"Sure just let me wake up Kakashi." I say and I give her a devious smile then walk over to the sink, I take a mug and I fill it with cold water, then I fill it with ice cubes and I walk out of the kitchen with Tsunami trying to hold in giggles.

I walk up the stairs quietly and I creep into our room to see Kakashi still asleep exactly the same way I had left him.

Haha this is what you get for leaving me high and dry to teach your kids you asshole! Also this is for reading those pornos!

I creep up to him and stop at the edge of his bed and I smile at the sound of his relaxed breathing.

I put the glass just over his face and I start to tip it slowly, a little drop hits his forehead and he snorts and wipes it away but stays asleep.

I quickly pour the whole glass on his face and I jump back to the door to see him jump straight up on the bed and hit his head on the ceiling, he falls down and he rolls off the bed giving me an evil glare the whole time and I burst out laughing.

I start to laugh so hard that tears begin to roll down my face and I fall on the floor because my knees give out.

"What the hell was that?" He asks me pronouncing each word slowly and giving me an evil murderous glare the whole time and I try to look at him with a straight face but end up smirking.

"That's what you get for leaving me to do your work." I say in between random spurts of laughter and  I see his eyebrow twitch.

"Well Tsunami has breakfast ready so come down when you are ready." I say with a sing song voice and I disappear out the door but quickly poke my head back in to see him now standing.

"Also the other reason is you have been laying in bed for two days and you stink so I thought I would do the whole house a favor." I finish and I give him one of his closed eye smiles and I pull my head out of the doorway and just miss getting hit by one of his sandals.