Chapter 27 - Reborn

• Dedicated to All my dedicated fans who have been there for me! <3

Thank you so much for sticking through the story! The Sequel is on my profile if you want to check it out! I am currently editing it as well right now and trying to make it better. The concept of Chi Tora and Mala is a bit confusing and I'm sorry. 

Please vote, comment, and follow me! <3

ONTO ZE STORY!!!!

The woman enters the hospital screaming louder then she thought possible as she feels the baby trying to push its way out of her body.

"Someone help me!!" She screams and a few medical ninja show up by her side and get her on a stretcher. They roll her to the closest unoccupied room almost hitting a dazed looking white haired shinobi on the way who watches them go by as if he didn't even see them.

The labour takes only one hour and by the time the beautiful baby girl is born the woman is dying.

"What do you want her name to be?" Tsunade asks the dying woman as she holds her in her weak arms crying happy tears.

"My little Tora... She has a tigers eyes." She says and Tsunade suddenly feels dread sweep over her at the sound of this. She looks down at the woman to say something but stares in shock to realize she is already dead.

"What do we do with the baby Lady Tsunade? She will need a mother or she will die." A nearby doctor says and Tsunade takes the baby out of her arms and stares into the childs eyes to have her fears confirmed.

The wild tiger eyes she had seen on Chi Toras face shine at her and she feels frightened of the newborn.

"We will put the baby on formula, put her with the other newborns someone will be back to pick her up later today. Send Kakashi Hatake to see me in my office immediatley." She commands and the doctors nod taking the child and leaving her alone with the dead woman.

"I am so sorry you were given this fate." Tsunade says looking deeply sad.

 She walks out quickly and teleports to her office in a flash not wanting to waste any time.

She begins to pace wondering what she could possibly do with this baby.

"Does she remember who she is?" She mumbles to herself as the minute hand on the clock seems to go by slower then she thought possible.

"Tsunade?" She turns to see the once proud and bored looking shinobi slouching and looking dead.

"What do you want?" He asks quietly and she sits down at her desk and motions for him to do the same but he doesn't move from his spot.

"Remember how I told you that Mala will be reborn as a baby whenever she dies?" She asks and he nods showing no emotion.

"Well we have found her, she was born an hour ago in the Konoha hospital." She says and Kakashi's eyes light up and he runs over to her desk.

"I want to see her!" He shouts and Tsunade shakes her head.

"No, I have decided that she will live her life in captivity because we cannot risk her doing more damage to this village." Tsunade says and Kakashi stares at her with anger.

"How dare you! She is a baby now and you want to lock her up?!" He shouts and Tsunade stands up looking angry.

"You have a child now Kakashi! You need to take care of him!" She shouts and he stops and looks down.

"If I am not mistaken you get to take him home tomorrow?" She asks and he nods still looking down.

"I am sorry Kakashi, if it means anything I will allow you to visit her as she grows up. Once every year on her birthday you can see her." Tsunade says and now he looks at her.