Chapter 25 - Everything Will Go Dark

I noticed I got a lot more feedback on the last chapter which it awesome!!! ^.^ Thanks so much for taking the time to comment and vote guys I really appreciate it <3 pop me a follow too if you want!

Well here is chapter 25 ^.^

ONTO ZE STORY!!!

"Mala I may not like you but I truly believe that there is something about those murders you are not telling me. I will keep everything you say in here confidential just please tell me. Kakashi is torn apart and I need to know if I can tell him that his girlfriend is a psychopathic murderer or not." She says calmly from behind the bars of my cell and I stare at her with a wicked smile on my face.

"I am a murdering psychopath though. My name is Chi Tora, you Tsunade are most un fit to be Hokage. The village really has gone to the dumps." I say coldly and she gives me a confused but angry look.

"Your name is Mala Matzu! I demand answers from you!" She shouts and I laugh at her childish tantrum.

"That may work for the mindless shinobi that you control but it will never work on someone like me. You are but a speck of dust beneath my fingernail. I am a much higher being I am in fact not even human!" I shout getting angry at her thinking she is better then me.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" She shouts and I stand up and appear at the bars in front of her within the blink of an eye.

"I am not Mala, my name is Chi Tora. Mala is an infection of my mind, you are looking at the real and proper owner of this body." I smile wickedly and she shakes her head at me.

"What the hell does that even mean?" She asks and I chuckle.

"So young and foolish... I'm over seven hundred years old." Smiling at her dumbfounded expression I continue.

"I was created by a dark ritual, I'm a Goddess among Men! I know secrets your mind wouldn't even be able to handle hearing. Hisao was able to finally release me and I can now take back over with ease from Mala... Do you see what I am getting at little Hokage?" I ask her with a smirk and she raises her eyebrows.

"What is that?" She asks and I lean toward the bars so I am whispering in her ear.

"There is no Mala Matzu, there is just Chi Tora. Kakashi has no love, the brats he teaches have no second sensei. There is no prison that can contain me and I will destroy this village and everything that was dear to Mala. Even if you were to somehow destroy me I would simply be reborn again. I am a Goddess on this planet and my wrath will be brilliant and terrifying." I whisper and she shivers as I back away laughing psychotically.

"But Mala was in control all these years!" She shouts looking scared and I laugh louder.

"Nagato of the Akatsuki used his powers to supress me from her mind. But Mala died so I was released from my bounds and now I am free to have my body back. Though I must admit Mala didn't commit those murders it was me influencing her." I say smirking evilly and I chuckle at her disgusted expression.

"Kakashi will make Mala come out!" She shouts and I laugh hysterically at this.

"THERE IS NO MALA!!! SHE IS GONE!!! THERE IS ONLY CHI TORA NOW!!!" I scream and she steps back from the bars.

"ANBU burn her right now." Tsunade says to the ANBU in the room and I laugh as they begin to unlock the door into my cell.

"If you step one foot into this cell I will disintegrate you." I say glaring at them and growling and I see them stop and hesitate.

"What are you waiting for?! These cells are chakra enforced! There is no possible way she could use powers in here!" Tsunade screams obviously getting impatient and feeling the need for a cold drink soon and I laugh.