Update 12

Update: Tomorrow is the day I see the surgeon. I'll either be directly admitted or I will be admitted sometime this week. I'm going to ask for the colostomy instead of the resecting my colon. For the resection surgery (also known as a colectomy surgery) they will remove my large intestine and colon, and reattach my small intestine up directly to my anus. So I'd be going to the bathroom every time after I eat. The problem with that though, is that 95% of people with EDS who tried this, well... Let's just say the internal stitching used to attach the small intestine to the anus ripped in half before it could heal all the way. So they had to do the colostomy anyway. I'll just be cutting out the middleman and saying screw that. Also I learned that my colon is wrapped around and strangling my uterus, which is why I always got my periods every other week (in other words, Hell), so my Uterus may be dead, (I'm especially worried that that may be the case since I haven't had a period all freaking month). Though it is not like I wanted kids of my own anyways. Don't get me wrong, I love kids and I am a natural mother! I just didn't want to birth the child since I'm so fucked up medically wise. It's been hell for me to get this shit taken care of, I've had these issues all of my life and only now, when I'm almost 19, am I getting this shit taken care of. Plus add on the family traits of adhd, autism, breast cancer, cervical cancer, pcos, those are just from mom's side! Dad's gave me EDS (fuck the guys who gassed him overseas! No I am not racist as some may believe, everyone is capable of good and evil, like you have your Americans and your white trash, etc), bandage allergy, narcotic allergy (I can't have any strong pain killer because it does to me the opposite of what it does to others, if it makes someone numb and sleepy it'll make me have 2x as much pain and wired), and whatever the hell else he gave me from getting gassed! Anyway I'm ranting again. But that is why I won't have a child of my own. I will adopt, though I will mostly adopt special needs children, as most of them are considered "defects" and are less likely to be adopted, since I'm me and am great with special needs children, and children that come from really bad homes, they're mostly what I will be adopting, age isn't an issue to me either. But anyways if my uterus is dead or not, I'd ask them to take it out, now instead of when I get cervical cancer like my mom. Might as well get it out of the way now instead of later, right? I'm just glad I have so much support, not only from you guys but from my parent, my kickass awesome GI (if anyone is in or near Nevada, Henderson/Vegas specifically, and needs an GI that takes Most if not all insurance, yes Medicaid too (even amerigroup, though I'd switch to smartchoice if you're living in Nevada) I can and will highly recommend him AND the receptionists his name is Dr. Jonathan Ricker from South Hill gastroenterology (he knows about EDS and has treated it before, and is very quick and will test you with medication before he says Surgery is needed). And if insurance says you need testing instead of just straight to surgery he will do all that is necessary to get you in, (since he deals with EDS he knows surgery is the only way to fix you) he has a lot of connections and knows a lot of good and trustworthy people in the medical community (if you've already been tested with medication or treated with other remedies he won't try the same. He knows how to work around insurance's bullshit) and the receptionist Alex, she is such a sweetheart and is very patient, nice, and helpful (But so help them both if somebody they send you to fucks up, the second you tell either of them (mostly Alex) what's happening, heads WILL roll and asses WILL be chewed a new one!) I recommend talking to them both) and the rv park's community! The rv park I'm living in has such a beautiful, mostly, friendly community. And I've done it again! Damn ADHD! I will, most likely, be in the hospital anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks after the surgery so I might not be on here as much in the following weeks. If they have internet when I wake up and get my bearing and this phone, I will update how it went. Or if I am sent home tomorrow with a date I shall inform y'all. This has got to be my biggest update ever! Once again Arigatōgozaimasu guys. Later!!