Explanations of why I want such 'drastic' measures and others

It's been over a year since my last update, man I'm horrible someone you must be so worried. I'd say I apologise but, as my dad says, it's between aids and Assholes in the dictionary and he doesn't want either, with sorry it's shit and syphilis, oi vay. So I shall say I deeply regret making any of you worried about me.

Now my reason as to why I want a colostomy bag. I have tried natural remedies and medication of all different spectrums to make it so I could kill the porcelain throne on a regular basis. Unfortunately all of those methods have failed me. This has been going on since I was 3. Every four/five years after that I've gone to the doctor's of many different states- mostly because we move every 2 years- trying to figure out what's wrong with me I have been hospitalized for the same thing when I was 3,8,13, and 18 (or almost 18, spent my birthday in the hospital) and am most likely to go in at 23-I am 20 at the moment. As most of you should know I have EDS (ehlers-danlos syndrome). The recommended treatment for one with the screwed up colon issues I have with this syndrome, is to get the colostomy. But that is not the only reason my colon has expanded because of my issue. It covers my entire stomach, I'm serious it stretches from one side of my stomach to the others. I've had to deal with this for as long as I can remember, I just want it to stop. I have found out that many of the strange and abnormal things that the doctor's couldn't explain about me was because of the EDS.

My teeth have fallen out six times each, no really. I am allergic to ketchup for one week every six months and then I can eat it with nice problem. My joints (not that joint my fellow pot heads, I'll get to why I need that in minute, please don't judge) pop in and out of place to the point where doctor's have said it was almost broken. I bruise easily, seriously if I get pinched I'll bruise, my bones break easier- hopefully I can get the entire body x-ray from my mom so I can put it up here, I literally have minor hairline and other fractures all over my body in massive quantities, also fun fact about me if something is broke I don't care I'll keep moving it however I can until it stops hurting- my muscles will get "twitchy" as in I'll randomly fling something across the room or my body will randomly twitch rather violently. I have seizures, like the spacing out and wondering randomly without knowing, I can't eat gluten (wheat based products). My hair doesn't grow fast, I'm always skinny (I'm finally 120lbs! Wahoo! When I started this book I was only 80 something lbs) I didn't grow from the time I was two till I was eight, and I can still fit in children's clothing.

The reason I smoke Marijuana, is I'm in a legal state and my doctor says I have to because otherwise I don't eat, and even when I do eat I eat like a freaking bird. It's also to help with the twitches and I also have really bad insomnia, so I smoke to sleep as well. I don't smoke too much my favorite thing to smoke out if is my pokepipe or Pokebong

 I don't smoke too much my favorite thing to smoke out if is my pokepipe or Pokebong

whatever you want to call it. Also Breast cancer is a very prominent thing from my mom's side of the family, all the females get it and weed is proven to kill cancer so... I don't care what negativity I get from this but, I believe he'll save the world. Lol. But seriously I think Marijuana can change medicine forever. Now to make a point I'm gonna tell a story of my little brother.

My family was barbequing the weekend after the four of July for a late birthday celebration for my dad, My mom boils the ribs. My little brother was taking the ribs to the grill and tripped over a flower pot on the porch, splashing hot, boiling, greasy water onto his leg, he got fourth degree burns on it. My parents took him to the hospital local hospital, all they did was cut the dead skin off and sent him home with antibiotic cream Now his leg kept turning black and had an inch or two of pus within a couple days, we were trying to get him into a hospital. Finally we got him to Shriners where they said he'll never grow hair and he'll have to come in for surgery every few months because of it. We go to Colorado and had one of my mom's friends make us some CBD cream. We put that cream on him every day for two months. When we took him to Shriners in Colorado, they said they could not even tell that he was burned. His leg stopped turning black, the scar tissue became unnoticeable, and he started growing hair (yes it also works for balding men and women, once a day and you start getting hair back). Now this cream isn't just a burn and hair cream. This cream works on just about everything, canker sores, it gets rid of stretch marks, wrinkles, age lines, abscessed teeth- Takes the pain away from them- it also help cuts and bruises heal faster and is great for a massage, plus many, many, many other uses. We call it miracle cream because it works on everything. That is all I have to say for now and stay weird guys and gals and everyone else.

🎉 Hospital (AKA Why I haven't been Updating at all) hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉