Part one

I sighed tugging on my hood. Being at the airport at seven at night was no dream of mine. I had been here for a hour now and was starting to think my aunt forgot about telling my family i was here. Oh well, i guess it'll just be a surprise then.

Sighing i stood up grabbing my things and walking towards the exit. I slipped on my yellow tinted glasses and flipped my long straight black hair. Tugging on my luggage i made my way to the parking lot.

"Taxi!" I called out waving my arm up high. The yellow car pulled over in front of me.

Putting all my belongings in the trunk besides my wallet. I got in telling him my location. He pulled off and with a happy sigh I looked out the window.

*

I payed the cab driver getting out the car. My suitcases sat besides me as I looked at ny house. My red cadilac sat in the same place as before. My family had the same halloween decorations as they did every year. I haven't seen them in forever. Originally i was only suppose to stay with my aunt for a year but it turned into two trying to get myself on point.

I knocked on the door three times tapping my foot. Quickly it opened. "Hell- OH MY GOD DESTINY!" My mom screamed wrapping her arms around me.

I hugged her tightly my eyes tearing up. Soon two larger arms joined in then, smaller arms.

I pulled back wiping my eyes. I put my luggage in the living room. "I've missed you all. It's good to be home." I said taking in my surroundings. Erica was holding onto my legs. I chuckled letting her stay put.

"Lucas is going to be so happy to see you, oh and we already signed you up for school. You'll be starting tomorrow." My dad said. I shrugged not really caring. That just meant I'd get to see Nancy and Barbra sooner.

"Speaking of where is the little pest?" I asked smiling. I've missed my little brother the most. I knew I probably shouldn't say things like that but hey, it's the truth.

"At the arcade with dustin, mike, and will." Erica said standing up.

"Im going to go get him. You coming Erica?" I asked and my mom tossed me my keys. She gave me that look as if saying 'hell nah' and ran upstairs.

I chuckled saying i love you to everyone and left.

I pulled up to the orange diamond arcade sign. I pulled my hood down walking inside.

I smirked once i saw my brother and his friends... well without will. I walked up to them hearing their conversation. I pulled my glasses off.

"Who the hell is madmax?" I said getting their attention.

"DESTINY!" They shouted running into my open arms. I giggled giving them tight hugs. I missed the kiddos, they were all like my little brothers.

"Hey guys! Where's will?" I asked. They looked around shrugging.

"I'll go look." Mike said giving me another hug. I missed that little goofball. He ran off and I talked to Lucas and Dustin.

"We've missed you so much!" Lucas said. I kissed his forehead.

"I missed you too kiddo!"

"Dude your sister got hot!" Dustin 'whispered'. I slapped him upside the head laughing.

Mike and will came back and i gave will a hug. I noticed he was acting off but i just shrugged it off. He's probably just tired. Its kinda late.

I played games with them until it was late and time to go. It felt good to be home.

Word count : 611
Edited i think