Part two

I woke up with Erica's arm on my face, lucas on the floor, and hair in my mouth. Us Sinclairs were some wild sleepers.

I looked at my clock checking the time. I shook my siblings awake. "Time to get ready for school." I groaned. It was 7am and the sun gently poured in through the windows. I resisted the urge to fall back asleep but stretching my stiff limbs.

My two siblings silently trailed out and i sighed looking at my closet. I can't fit any of those clothes anymore but it was for the best. Old me was a debby downer.

Searching through my suitcase I finally found a outfit. Some acid washed mom jeans, a dark blue tank, a black chocker, and my glasses. I reminded myself to go shopping whenever I have free time.

After my shower last night it left my long straight hair, curly. I didn't really feel like flat-ironing it like that so i just left it in its curly state. Grabbing my jean jacket and slipping some blue adidas on i ran downstairs.

"Momma! Wheres my backpack?" I asked leaning against the kitchen counter. I ate a piece of bacon moaning at the taste. I hadnt had bacon in literally 5-ever! Lucas ran downstairs.

"It's by the door on the way out. Grab y'alls lunch and hurry and go! Love you!" My mom pushed the brown paper bag with our lunches towards us. I kissed her cheek walking away.

"Bye love you!" We said in unison. I grabbed my backpack and keys before we walked out.

I drove out the driveway speeding off. I dropped Lucas off at the middle school. I made it to the highschool and my face really went into a frown. Seriously! Nothing had changed about this place at all. I speed up parking next to another red car.

I kinda felt nervous for school. Looking down at my outfit didn't help. I knew this outfit was in style in New York but i had no idea about here. Honestly we lived in a simple town, so was it okay here? Eventually I just shrugged because I can't go back and changed. If Lucas was here he would've tried to comfort me.

Dont worry Destiny, you'll be fine, I repeated in my head, you're just over thinking. I nodded getting out the car.

A blue cadi pulled up. I stared at in curiosity. A teen dressed in denim with a long curly mullet got out the car. He took his cigarette out his mouth looking our way. Some little girl with a skateboard got out too but, I didn't pay attention.

"He is fineee!" I said turning my head. I smiled at the sight. Maybe this year wouldn't be that bad if all the boys looked like him. Wishful thinking.

When I turned my head to glance over at the similar red Cadillac. The car next to me was the one and only. "Nancy wheeler?" I asked walking up to her. And steve harrington but, I didn't question why the popular boy was with the not so popular girl. "Its me! Destiny!" She tilted her head frowning. I opened my arms wide expecting a hug.

She slapped me hard against my face. She gasped putting her hand over her mouth and steve ran towards her. "What the fuck!" I screamed rubbing my cheek. She shook her head all ounce of regret she had instantly leaving her face and walked away.

"Oh my god i am so sorry about that, destiny right, I've heard about you." Steve said. I pushed my hair back nodding. I thank god for my darker skin right now cause if I didn't have it I'd surely enough be blushing.

"Yeah Destiny Sinclair, you should," i cleared my throat. "You should go after her." I say rocking on my feet. He nodded waving at me and quickly ran off.

So much for a welcome back. I sighed shaking my head and walked to class. I suppose this place changed more than I thought.

I cheered when the bell signaling class was over came on. I was walking out of class when i bumped into somebody. "Oh i-im so sorry!" He said. I pushed my hair back looking up at him. "Destiny?" He asked. I nodded.

"Jonathan!" I yelled pulling him into a hug.

"Hey Jonathan! How you been?" I asked as we walked down the hall.

"Good and you? When'd you get back?"He asked.

"Amazing! I just got back last night. Any plans for halloween?" I held my books close. I was grateful that conversation came naturally as if I never left.

"Just taking will trick or treating. Moms a bit paranoid." He shrugged scratching his neck.

"Cool! Im going with lucas but i just heard of some party their having so i might go," i said turning towards him. We had walked past i guess my now ex bestfriend and my crush. Ex crush, Steve Harrington. I dont know why but my head hurt thinking about it. "Are Nancy and Steve dating?" I asked.

"Umm y-yeah." He said. I frowned and instantly replaced it with a smile. I must've hurt her that much that she would date him. Either that or she just didn't care. Doesn't matter.

"Awesome well I'll see you later!" I said flipping my hair. I winked and walked away.

I didn't notice the glaring eyes on me though.

Word count : 911
Edited boii